Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Dorset Squirrels (Woodstock Saga, #1-3)
This topic is about The Dorset Squirrels
Page Numbering Requests > Please correct page count

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carina (last edited Apr 29, 2018 12:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Carina | 71 comments Good Evening.

I have a copy of this book in front of me so can confirm that the 120 page count listed on here is very very wrong.

ISBN: 1-89822-503-6
Publisher: Cadno Books
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

This edition combines three books in one and counts the pages separately - book 1 comes to 217 pages, book 2 to 244 and book 3 to 228. This gives a total of 689 plus the extra pages given to characters in each book, acknowledgments etcetera.

Can someone please update the page count from being 120 pages to something a tad closer to the correct count?

Many thanks,

Carina

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23450 comments Could you give an exact page count Carina?

From the Librarian Manual: "The number of pages in a book is meant to include all content except for advertisements and preview chapters for other books. Included end material may include acknowledgments, afterwords, appendices, bibliographies, glossaries, indexes, notes, and suggested discussion questions.

Introductory material paged using roman numerals is not included in the total page count."

Thanks.

Carina | 71 comments Hi Abcdarian.

If you guys are happy to accept a count from me, I'll count the extra pages tonight and come back to you.

Kind Regards,

Carina

Carina | 71 comments 705 pages!

message 5: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23450 comments Thanks Carina; added.