The Endless Forest discussion

Places > The West Cliffs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 379 (379 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((This is a rock face, just like the East Cliffs, just facing the setting sun.))

message 2: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 481 comments Mod
Kallias was curled up on a rock, watching the sun set. It was so beautiful, too bad she had nobody else to watch it with...

message 3: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Colin was in his dragon form hanging in the sky, watching the sunset. He got tired and landed on a cliff, there was a girl/dragon.

((what form is she in?))

message 4: by dashofmagic (new)

((dragon)) Kallias looked up, surpised to see another dragon, who was also the same color as she was!

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Colin walked to the dragon and waved. Well tried to wave.

message 6: by dashofmagic (new)

Kallias lifted her head and her front paw, giving him a wave.

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He wondered if he should turn. Easier communication. But he didn't even know the dragon. He looked at the sunset.

message 8: by dashofmagic (new)

"Pretty, isn't it?" she said in the dragon language.

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Beautiful." He said, "do you always watch the sunset?"

message 10: by dashofmagic (new)

"Always" she nodded. "What about you?"

message 11: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I watch it too. Wonder why we haven't crossed paths before. I'm Colin by the way."

message 12: by dashofmagic (new)

“I’m Kallias. I don’t usually watch it from here, so that’s why” she said, looking up at him.

message 13: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Where do you watch it from?" He asked wanting to know everything about her. She seemed really nice.

message 14: by dashofmagic (new)

She pointed down the cliff with a claw. “I’ve been living in the lower caves recently and I thought it would be nice to have a change”

message 15: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I remember that cliff. It scared me so I came here." He said sheepishly.

message 16: by dashofmagic (new)

She smiled. “Really? It’s not so bad once you’re inside the caves!”

message 17: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Caves?" His eyes widened. "I don't like caves."

message 18: by dashofmagic (new)

“Really? It’s nice and cold and when it gets too hot it’s amazing” she sighed happily

message 19: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "It's so dark and lonely in there." He said looking at the cliff.

message 20: by dashofmagic (new)

She paused. “Well it’s not like I know anyone anyways” she said quietly

message 21: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "You know me now." He said looking at her.

message 22: by dashofmagic (new)

Kallias turned a darker blue in her face, it was the most like a blush thing she did. “I, I guess I do” she said, looking at him.

message 23: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Want to go into the cave? You won't be alone." He smiled. Or he felt like he was.

message 24: by dashofmagic (new)

“That would be nice for once” she said, getting up and stretching her wings

message 25: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Great. Lets go." He flew up and waited for her.

message 26: by dashofmagic (new)

Kallias opened her wings and flew up next to him, tucking them into her back to enter the cave

message 27: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He went into the cave and looked around. It didn't seem that dark so he walked in deeper. "Do you sleep here?"

message 28: by dashofmagic (new)

“Yeah, it’s almosg my home” she said, admiring the frost on the walls.

message 29: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "That's nice." He looked around and sat against the wall. "What do you do for fun?"

message 30: by dashofmagic (new)

“Fly around...I haven’t really known any other dragons....” she said softly

message 31: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Oh, well you're the first dragon I've seen around here." He said looking up at her, "what duo dragons do together?"

message 32: by dashofmagic (new)

“I wouldn’t know, I’ve never really known any” she said, smiling at him. “But there is one thing I do for fun....”

message 33: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "What? Chase your tail?" He teased.

message 34: by dashofmagic (new)

“No you meany!” She said, batting his snout playfully. “Come on, Ill show you!” She said, heading deeper into the cave.

message 35: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He followed her happily. It got a little darker and he started breathing deeply but he focused on her to calm himself down.

message 36: by dashofmagic (new)

“Almost here!” The cavern got wider and she jumped off a cliff, grinning. The whole cavern was lit up in blue,with a glorious lake at the bottom. There were holes in the ceiling and the moonlight beamed down through them. Blue crystals gave light as she circled the massive area, grinning.

message 37: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He looked around at the blue crystals and the lake then he looked at her. "Beautiful." He said.

message 38: by dashofmagic (new)

“It really is!” She laughed, diving into the water, sending the blue light flying. “Come on, it’s really fun!”

message 39: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He looked down at her and smiled. The lake seemed low, he dived in laughing.

message 40: by dashofmagic (new)

“Isn’t it fun!” She said, spinning into the air.

message 41: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Yeah!" He yelled making an echo.

message 42: by dashofmagic (new)

She laughed, looking at his wings. “I never asked, but what kind of dragon are you....” she said to him, hovering near him.

message 43: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I'm an ice dragon. What are you?" He looked up at her curious.

message 44: by dashofmagic (new)

“Winter dragon” she said with a shy smile.

message 45: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "That's really cool! We have the same type! What's your power?" He said excitedly.

message 46: by dashofmagic (new)

“Snow and frost, sometimes icy wind if I’m lucky! What about you?” His excitement was catchy...

message 47: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I can make ice and make it snow. That basically it. I can also make a snowball. Want to see?" He already had his hand together making one.

message 48: by dashofmagic (new)

"Yeah!" she watched him carefully

message 49: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He felt the coldness run through his skin. The snow formed and then the ball. "Cool right?"

message 50: by dashofmagic (new)

“It is!” She agreed. A smile came over her face as she made her own snowball, then threw it at him, hitting him in his face.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8