What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Walk Me Down (Walk, #1)
This topic is about Walk Me Down
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Second chance romance, I remember a part that the hero and heroine are at a funeral cannot remember for whom but during the funeral heroine goes into the bathroom and hero goes in behind her. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Schieble (jennifer_schieble) | 13 comments Second chance romance 2010-15,small town USA Hello all,
Looking for a book it's a second chance romance, I remember a part that the hero and heroine are at a funeral cannot remember for whom but during the funeral heroine goes into the bathroom and hero goes in behind her I also believe that hero is at the funeral with another woman and she may possibly be faking being preg and wearing 1 of those fake belly things, the heroine may also either be preg or has already had a child that is the hero's

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Sounds interesting hope you find it.

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Have you tried the Advanced book search to find your book?

message 4: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments So I would like to read this if its ever found do you remember any more details? Did H or h know that the baby belly was fake?

And just had to do double-take when i was trying to help in the search and this popped up....https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks...

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Schieble (jennifer_schieble) | 13 comments Found The Walk Series by HJ Bellus

message 6: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Which book in the series is it. Book one or two.