Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Hour 8 and a half

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Newly (new)

Newly Wardell | 146 comments Have you ever snuck away to read? Right now I'm reading at work. I feel like a renegade spy! I mean James Bond eat your heart out!! So hears the question You have been granted a magical 15 minutes, you can only take a book you've already read What would you take???

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel | 25 comments Really snuck away for reading? Not yet, I think. As for the 15 minutes I’d probably take Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas because it’s currently one of my favourite books; what about you?

message 3: by Shannan Lee (new)

Shannan Lee | 51 comments Yes sometimes I sit in the car when I pull up to the house and read a few minutes before entering the house.

message 4: by Lupe (new)

Lupe Dominguez (lupedominguez) | 43 comments Ooohhh hard question! But I would probably take Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It’s long and one of my all time favorites of the series for sure! But I also really like American Gods by Neil Gaiman...so I’m torn. Lol!

message 5: by GabsAboutBooks (new)

GabsAboutBooks Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban or A Court of Mist and Furry by Sarah J Maas!

message 6: by Newly (new)

Newly Wardell | 146 comments Newly wrote: "Have you ever snuck away to read? Right now I'm reading at work. I feel like a renegade spy! I mean James Bond eat your heart out!! So hears the question You have been granted a magical 15 minutes,..."

Maas has been in my to try list for a while. Sometimes you just gotta get away and a good book is just the ticket

message 7: by Newly (new)

Newly Wardell | 146 comments Shannan wrote: "Yes sometimes I sit in the car when I pull up to the house and read a few minutes before entering the house."

Guilty I have plenty of times took a book out on the way home. Good thing I ride the bus

message 8: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 1881 comments Abookfangirl wrote: "Really snuck away for reading? Not yet, I think. As for the 15 minutes I’d probably take Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas because it’s currently one of my favourite books; what about you?"

I'm reading that right now!

message 9: by Elyse (last edited Apr 28, 2018 04:04PM) (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 1881 comments I sometimes sneak my audiobook in at work, I have bluetooth earbuds and long hair. ;) And I always read in the bathroom at work, I have my iPod on me! HAHA!

Oooh only 15 minutes?! Probably the current book I'm reading at the time, whatever it may be. At *this* point in time, it would be Heir of Fire!

message 10: by Newly (last edited Apr 28, 2018 04:13PM) (new)

Newly Wardell | 146 comments Elyse wrote: "I sometimes sneak my audiobook in at work, I have bluetooth earbuds and long hair. ;) And I always read in the bathroom at work, I have my iPod on me! HAHA!

Oooh only 15 minutes?! Probably the cu..."

You are an elusive reading champ!!

message 11: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 1881 comments Newly wrote: "You are an elusive reading champ!!..."

haha I'm a freaking addict. No shame!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.