Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > Goodreads Beta App (for Android)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6745 comments There is a beta app available for Android in the Google Play store. It is so much better in terms of the UI. I cant speak to the stability, but thrilled to see it!

message 2: by Jason (new)

Jason Oliver | 2098 comments Woohoooo. thanks for the update.

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6745 comments That is exactly how I felt Jason. WooHoooo! I see some quirks but it is so much improved. Like I will actually use it now.

message 4: by Jason (new)

Jason Oliver | 2098 comments I've downloaded it and am on it now.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9352 comments I love my iPhone app. I do everything but write reviews and search lists for voting.

message 6: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2667 comments Maybe they’ll tinker with the iPhone app next (please, please, please). 🙏

I know I should be thankful since it’s convenient to use when I’m on the go during the day but the functionality is so limited it drives me nuts. #firstworldproblems

message 7: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6745 comments KateNZ wrote: "Maybe they’ll tinker with the iPhone app next (please, please, please). 🙏

I know I should be thankful since it’s convenient to use when I’m on the go during the day but the functionality is so lim..."

Sadly I think they just updated the iPhone app already? I think I saw that somewhere. Maybe make sure you have the most recent version.

message 8: by Cora (new)

Cora (corareading) | 1456 comments They have updated it. Ever since the update I have not been able to load "My Books" on the App (I think it can't handle the number of books I have on my shelf). It just spins forever and has that shelf blank. It looks fancier, but now it is pretty useless for me for anything other than checking in here.

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9352 comments That’s so interesting. Nothing looks changed for me on the iPhone. The only thing that changed is my inability to search the list when the tag voting comes out.

message 10: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6745 comments Ugh Cora. On the android beta mine load right up. I have about 1500 . . .how many do you have? How annoying . . .

message 11: by Cora (new)

Cora (corareading) | 1456 comments Anita wrote: "Ugh Cora. On the android beta mine load right up. I have about 1500 . . .how many do you have? How annoying . . ."

I have 3404.

message 12: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2667 comments No update here yet. First to see the sun, last to get AppStore updates... 😔