Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Review codes available for ultra violent modern noir thriller

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Devoe | 13 comments Hi everyone!

For today's giveaway, I have five codes available for The Wrong Man by Matthew Louis, which is a dark, modern noir story that is fast paced, intense, and incredibly well written. The reviews for the print version have been phenomenal, and now is your chance to get a copy of the audio book version.

The book totals 4 hours in length, and please only request a review code if you are able to listen to and review the entire book within 3 weeks. I will be checking in with all recipients after the 3 weeks is up.

Best of luck, and codes will be first come first serve.

Thanks!

The Wrong Man by Matthew Louis

www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/The-Wrong-...

Sam Schuler is starting a new family, trying to begin a respectable life, and trying to extricate himself from the seedy people he once knew. But when his former best friend involves him in a petty drug theft, a local street gang is stirred to action and Sam finds himself the target of harassment from the gang's leader.

When the situation escalates from threats to violence to the worst transgression imaginable, Sam's reality is warped beyond recognition. Rules of conduct are forgotten and laws lose meaning as the young man attempts to salvage his sanity, his male pride and his family-to-be.

Kelly H. (Maybedog) (maybedog) | 6 comments I would very much like to listen to and review your book. I can definitely get a review posted within three weeks. I'll put the review on any sites you want.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Devoe | 13 comments Thanks Kelly, check your inbox!

message 4: by Jack (new)

Jack Dermody (jack_dermody) | 10 comments I'd like to listen and review. Jack Dermody. Dermody1@cox.net. Thanks.

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert Devoe | 13 comments I just sent you an email, Jack! 3 review codes are left

message 6: by Trish (new)

Trish (trishga) | 212 comments Book reviews look great and this is my genre. I'm ready for a new read and can post a review this week!