Teen Books discussion

Book to movie adaptations > Mockingjay Part 1

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 132 comments Mod
Just saw the trailer for part 1 of mockingjay link here: http://www.mtv.com/news/1879099/hunge... it is such an amazing trailer I cannot wait to see it the bae (Gale Hawthorne) looked like a beauty in the trailer didn't see any Finnick in it so that's disappointing but I'm super excited for this movie. share your thoughts about it here

message 2: by Amanda (last edited Jul 29, 2014 03:02PM) (new)

Amanda | 138 comments Mod
I'm sooooo excited for this movie. After seeing Catching Fire I have high hopes for mockingjay but I don't think I'll be disappointed. I watched the trailer also and it was really good I just wish it was longer. I wonder where they are planning on splitting the two movies.

message 3: by Spencer (new)

Spencer | 6 comments Amanda wrote: "I'm sooooo excited for this movie. After seeing Catching Fire I have high hopes for mockingjay but I don't think I'll be disappointed. I watched the trailer also and it was really good I just wish ..."

I heard that they'll end it when Peeta comes back and instead of hugging her, chokes her.:0 it's gonna be a pretty good cliff hanger if they do.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Spencer wrote: "Amanda wrote: "I'm sooooo excited for this movie. After seeing Catching Fire I have high hopes for mockingjay but I don't think I'll be disappointed. I watched the trailer also and it was really go..."

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I think that would be a good ending except people who didn't read the books are gonna be so confused.

message 5: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Mountain | 18 comments I'm really looking forward to Mockingjay, I just really hope that they do it justice as I love the books. When Katniss is distraught about Peeta being taken, I hope they display her how they did I'm the books

message 6: by Amanda (new)

OMG! I just saw the new trailer and it was sooooo good. I loved the part in the beginning when Katniss is talking to president snow. I can't remember if this is in the book or not but if not I think it's a good addition. The trailer also showed Katniss telling coin she needs to rescue Peeta for Katniss to be the mockingjay, Haymitch telling Katniss that the Capitol is using Peeta against them, Katniss finding the rose oh and a little bit Finnick and so much more. If you haven't seen the trailer yet you need to go watch it ASAP! Just from watching the trailer I think the movie's going to be just as good if not better than Catching Fire and I really loved Catching Fire

message 7: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Simms | 2 comments I saw this movie last Saturday and seeing it again today
I think it is just such an amazing film and defiantly did the book justice
All the characters in the movie really acted how they did in the book and just did it even better because we got to see how it was played out

I think this movie franchise is defiantly my favourite of all time and the books and movies all get me so worked up and excited I just love them

Nothing bad to say really just positive stuff

I really extremely recommend that EVERYONE watches it you will just fall in love all over again like you did last year with the release of catching fire

Thanks x

message 8: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 132 comments Mod
I agree but it bothers me how you keep saying defiantly it's spelled definitely

message 9: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Simms | 2 comments Sorry I'm not the best speller I have dyslexia