Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Sprint #4 - Hour 16

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GabsAboutBooks (new)

GabsAboutBooks It's hour 16 and we are going to have another reading spint! For the next 60 minutes, try to read as much as you can. Share your progress here. Let us know what you read, how much you read, and how long you read for. READY...SET...GO!

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Barringer (Ravenmount) (ravenmount) | 533 comments Mod
Yay. I have so far never managed to be online when a sprint was starting. But I am close enough this time. I'm going to try to finish The City of Dreaming Books during this sprint. ... :)

message 3: by GabsAboutBooks (last edited Apr 28, 2018 09:07PM) (new)

GabsAboutBooks I'm currently reading Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody. I'm hoping to get another 50 pages read! and...GO!

Yay 52 pages read!

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mother_of_choscar) | 5 comments One more sprint done. 36 pages read. Getting sleepy

message 5: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Barringer (Ravenmount) (ravenmount) | 533 comments Mod
I didn't finish my target book yet, but I finished 42 pages of The City of Dreaming Books and 14 pages of Megatokyo:Vol 1 during this sprint. So, 56 pages in slightly less than an hour... not too shabby.

message 6: by Sicily (new)

Sicily  (sicilyjoy) | 11 comments 11 pages of academic paper on Deaf leadership. I figured a sprint would help me through it and only have 5 pages yet.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mich2689) | 37 comments I read 83 pages from Rainbirds!

message 8: by Candy (new)

Candy | 72 comments 36 pages of Unbury Carol

message 9: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) | 421 comments Mod
I was too tired to sprint so i ended up napping. i only got from 71% to 74% in my kindle book.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.