Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Sprint #3 - Hour 12

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GabsAboutBooks (new)

GabsAboutBooks We are now half way through the readathon so it's time for another reading sprint! For the next 60 minutes, try to read as much as you can. Share your progress here. Let us know what you read, how much you read, and how long you read for. READY...SET...GO!

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mother_of_choscar) | 5 comments 12 hours in woohoo. I read pages 78-128 of The Female Persuasion

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bea (gekrepten) | 12 comments Going to start my sprint in a couple of minutes.

message 4: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) | 421 comments Mod
I read from 53% to 71% of my current Kindle read

Reading:
Genesis Awry (Keepers of Eternity #3) by Devyn Quinn

message 5: by Erika (new)

Erika | 15 comments Read 60 pages of Monsters are my Favorite and 20 pages of Daring Greatly

message 6: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (igem36) Thirty-two pages of In Suspect Terrain by John McPhee . This time I was able to read for the exact duration of hour 12.

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy I read from 3% to 12% of the Rose Garden. This was a short sprint, with distractions. I had to cook supper and then my Kindle shut down for a software update. I yelled at it, really do you have to do that in the middle of a reading sprint. Maybe I am getting tired and silly. I am talking to my Kindle.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bea (gekrepten) | 12 comments I went from 31% to 56% in Ice Wolves.
Ice Wolves (Elementals, #1) by Amie Kaufman

message 9: by GabsAboutBooks (new)

GabsAboutBooks I sprinted for 50 minutes and read 42 pages Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.