Proceedings of the Royal Academy of Humore discussion

Im not funny - but you are

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Mar 09, 2008 10:45AM) (new)

Emily Lopizzo (emilyreads) | 4 comments Im not 100% unfunny but Im under the gun here

Im redesigning my website (wear sunglasses and take Dramamine before viewing) for my one year birthday and I want to do an entire staff section even though Im just one person.

I want to have a couple group photos of "departments" with their duties

and then maybe 5 or 8 executives or top kinda dogs with some words that are funny.

I was hoping since it seems to come so naturally from you all, micah and steve for reals, you could give me a few ideas or just right the shit for me.

dont try to click around you wont be able to get to any other pages.

http://www.philthyhoops.com/us.php

please send clowns

message 2: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 27 comments You know I'm in! :insert funny line here: I love wholahoops! :insert another funny line here:

That's an unfinished demo of the kind of funny shit I'm willing to put together for you...Oh, and I think me and Micah should be your resident rappers...were you aware that we're totally awesome hip hopsters?

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily Lopizzo (emilyreads) | 4 comments oh god I miss you guys so much. Im calling troy to see if micah works tomorrow.

yes yes

resident rappers

we need photos - I think you guys should be rapping in ascots smoke jackets and pipes (whats an ascot?)

I will make a note that you guys were content writers and the 50 something people that come to my website a day (52 to be exact) will want to dance with you.

miss yous

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie | 3 comments Emily-

I love your hoops. As soon as I am again an employeed member of society(not just trying to sell dead animal skins on the side of the road), I will be spending many dollars on your hoops and things.
Unless you'd like to barter for some fur.