Making Connections discussion

José Picada, P.I.: Deception Al Dente (Book 1)
This topic is about José Picada, P.I.
MC BLOG TOURS COMPLETED > José Picada, P.I.: Deception Al Dente by Heather Fraser Brainer ~ 9/8-9/15/14

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Join us for a Blog Tour!!!

Title: Jose Picada, P.I.: Deception Al Dente (Book 1)
Author: Heather Fraser Brainerd and David Fraser
Genre: Paranormal Mystery

Synopsis:

Having left the dull life of workers’ comp insurance behind to strike it out as a private detective, things aren’t going well for Josie P. Cates. Her new career isn't as exciting — or lucrative — as she thought it would be. As her bank account dwindles, her first major client finally walks in the door. Chef Marco, a successful local restaurateur, hires Josie to find out who's skimming money from his business. It doesn't take long for Josie to discover that things at Bistro Italiano aren’t what they seem. Secrets seem to cling to Chef Marco like splattered marinara sauce. With the help of friends both old and new, Josie unravels a case that takes her from the bistro to the world of deadly dark magic. At least it keeps things from being too boring.

Info about the Tour:

This blog tour will run from September 8th – 14th, 2014. The dates are on a first come, first serve basis.

We are looking for hosts for reviews, interviews, and/or promo posts (these are limited to 3 total promo spots for the tour- first come, first serve) . There will be a blog tour-wide giveaway that all participants may include in their post.

If interested in hosting a stop during this tour, please leave your email with your preferred date, type of stop (review/promo/interview/guest post) and link to your website/blog.

Reviewers will be emailed an ecopy (available in prc, epub, and pdf ). All review posts will be eligible for the tour-long Giveaway.

If you sign up, I will send a confirmation email to everyone along with the schedule. A reminder of the scheduled stops will be sent to everyone 1 week in advance. If, at that time, any blogger is scheduled for a review on the tour and finds themselves rating the work under 3 stars, we request that the tour stop become promo only (your review may be posted after the tour stop), or that blogger will be asked to excuse themselves from the tour.

Thanks to all who join the Blog Tour!!!

message 2: by Shannon (last edited Sep 14, 2014 07:08PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments September 8th:

Give A Little Love Book Blog - Review

message 3: by Shannon (last edited Sep 11, 2014 06:48AM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments September 9th:

Making Connections Blog - Interview

message 4: by Shannon (last edited Aug 25, 2014 07:48PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments September 10th:

These are but Shadows - Promo

message 5: by Shannon (last edited Sep 11, 2014 06:49AM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments September 11th:

Books Need TLC - Promo

message 6: by Shannon (last edited Sep 14, 2014 07:10PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments September 12th:

Shut Up And Read - Promo

message 7: by Shannon (last edited Sep 02, 2014 02:43PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments September 13th:

The Avid Reader - Promo

message 8: by Shannon (last edited Sep 14, 2014 07:11PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments September 14th:

The Thrifty Reader - Promo

Nancy (The Avid Reader) (magickofbooks) | 46 comments I can do a promo on September 13th.

Blog: The Avid Reader

Email: theavidreader@hotmail.com

message 10: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6194 comments Mod
 photo JosePIcada.jpg

message 11: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Here is the Making Connections stop with interview from yesterday...sorry I forgot to post the link here :)

http://makingconnectionsgroup.blogspo...

message 12: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Here is the stop at Shut Up & Read:
http://shutupandreadgroup.blogspot.co...

message 13: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Sheri wrote: "Here is the stop at Shut Up & Read:
http://shutupandreadgroup.blogspot.co..."

Thanks Sheri!