Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > not taking anymore right now

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Todd | 5 comments Hi I'm Laura, I have never Beta read before but I have read a lot of books sometimes even 3 at a time. I read mainly romance fantasy, fiction, young adult book. If you are in need of someone to read through and tell you how they feel about the story I can do that.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 23 comments Hi Laura!
I have a YA Fantasy. I’m really focused on working on the first 50 pages at the moment if you wouldn’t mind taking a look at them.

Here’s a short description of the story:
Over a hundred years ago a chosen one sewed closed tears in the universe. More tears have appeared since but no one will do anything about them, a fact which frustrates Zoe. They have the needle, they know where the tears are. Why is no one sewing them shut?

Zoe impulsively steals the needle, itching for an adventure before the last person in her class turns seventeen and she is forced to take a job she doesn’t like.

If this sounds like something you’d like to read/beta please send me an email at ashleylynngeorge@yahoo.com

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Bradley Hi Laura,

I'm hoping to find a couple of extra beta readers for the second book in the fantasy trilogy I'm working on and wondered if it's something you'd be interested in?

In the first book we met Star, a kitchen girl and vowed to a distant Lord. She's quickly thrown into the wider realm to understand the truth behind rumours of darkness swelling in the southern isles. Hoping only to find freedom from the vow, Star learns the hard way that rumours are not always accurate.

As we start book #2, guilt drives Star to travel north this time, in the hope of amending her mistakes. All the while the darkness is growing, and looms in more minds than just the those in the southern isles. For the darkness of chaos needs someone to spread it, and Star will soon meet the man pulling the strings.

Book #1 is already on Amazon (Kindle and paperback):

The Vow (The Air-Fae Trilogy Book 1) by Emma Bradley
The Vow

It's also going to be part of a free promo tomorrow (28th) just in case you are interested and wanted to start from the beginning!

If this looks like your kind of story then please just message me on here, alternatively you can reach me through www.emmaebradley.com.

Thanks! :)

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Kent | 2 comments Hi Laura I’m looking for a beta reader for my book it’s currently 44-45k words. It is in a newer genre palled lit rpg. I have it posted on royal road. I’m looking for help in improving the story, filling plot homes and generally presenting the best story I can.

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/17086/...

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (telemache) | 9 comments I do have a 35k novella in need of criticism and feedback. Primarily fantasy with some romance fluff and some minor elements of scifi. I can share through Google drive if interested.

Thanks!