Blogger Lift discussion

Comment/Feedback Seekers > Need Blog Advice

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 13 comments Hi! my YA blog is called Love at First Write and I could use any advice you could give me :) Feedback on Graphics, layout etc. I'm always looking for ways to improve!

message 2: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 177 comments I love the layout of your blog! The color scheme is amazing too. Your reviews are fun to read and informative. You pretty much have everything that you need. My only advice is to keep posting regularly, at least once a week. I know that sounds like a lot now, but, trust me, it will pay off. Earlier in the year, my blog was pretty much empty with only one post per month. Now, I post 3-5 times a week and I am quickly gaining followers.

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 13 comments Helen wrote: "I love the layout of your blog! The color scheme is amazing too. Your reviews are fun to read and informative. You pretty much have everything that you need. My only advice is to keep posting regul..."

Thank you so much :) My friend and I worked hard on the header and I think it came out pretty good. I'm glad my color scheme looks ok on the eyes. Some blogs have colors that are really harsh to look at. Thanks for the advice, I'll try and post more often!