What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

House Rules
This topic is about House Rules
SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED. Small book about home organising closet laundry symbols explained making up a guest room writing a thank you note etc. [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C (new)

C | 6 comments Searching for a small hardback book that was about running a home. It gave tips of closest organisation, laundry symbols, guest room advice etc. Read it around 2000-2010. Might be out of print now. My last copy had a pink cover white writingi think and was an ex library copy. Any help vastly appreciated thanks

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith | 223 comments Please edit the title of your post so that it gives more information about the book.

message 3: by C (new)

C | 6 comments Keith wrote: "Please edit the title of your post so that it gives more information about the book."

Is that better?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36615 comments Mod
Here's a list of books suggested by Wendy that C has ruled out:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 5: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1226 comments There's this, Home Comforts: The Art And Science Of Keeping House which has this cover Home Comforts The Art And Science Of Keeping House by Cheryl Mendelson but at 900 pages I wouldn't describe it as "small"

message 7: by C (new)

C | 6 comments Adele wrote: "There's this, Home Comforts: The Art And Science Of Keeping House which has this cover Home Comforts The Art And Science Of Keeping House by Cheryl Mendelson but at 900 pages I woul..."

Not the one but thanks

message 8: by C (new)

C | 6 comments Adele wrote: "Another guess: How To Be The Perfect Housewife: Lessons in the art of modern household management [bookcover:How To Be The Perfect Housewife: Lessons in the art of modern household ma..."

Not the one but thanks

message 10: by C (new)

C | 6 comments Adele wrote: "House Rules House Rules by Clare Coulson"

THAT'S IT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

message 11: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1226 comments Excellent. Third time's the charm. :-)

message 12: by C (new)

C | 6 comments Adele wrote: "Excellent. Third time's the charm. :-)"

Really appreciate your help