Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Indieworld News & Opportunities > Does anyone want a free header for Facebook?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (last edited Apr 25, 2018 02:51AM) (new)

Alexis | 861 comments I’ve done this before in a different group and it was quite fun.

I basically just make you a banner/header for Facebook with promotional text on it.

I’m making one for Alex today, and then I will be on a long flight and will have time to make a few more. I don’t charge anything because it’s just a hobby.

These are the ones I made for D.J. Cooper.
https://writeralexiswills.files.wordp...
https://writeralexiswills.files.wordp...

But: I’ll only make banners for 7 people, so first come first serve! :)

message 2: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments (I just clicked on the links so I could look at them again. They're so good. Thank you.)

message 3: by Dale (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1764 comments Alexis wrote: "I’ve done this before in a different group and it was quite fun.

I basically just make you a banner/header for Facebook with promotional text on it.

I’m making one for Alex today, and then I will..."

Great work! I wouldn't mind one. What do you need?

message 4: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 861 comments Hey Dale! You just need to tell me which book(s) you want featured on the banner and if you want, suggestions of the text to add.

message 5: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Jackson (authorrljackson) | 856 comments Mod
Alexis the the best!!!!

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine (christineroney) | 261 comments Alexis, the banners you made for D.J. are so good!!

message 7: by Dale (last edited Apr 25, 2018 10:36AM) (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1764 comments Alexis wrote: "Hey Dale! You just need to tell me which book(s) you want featured on the banner and if you want, suggestions of the text to add."

Ice on the Bay is my new one. I wouldn't mind having its predecessors, The Fibonacci Murders and True Death on there. Books are on sale at www.serpentcliff.com in all formats, and on Amazon, in Kindle. My favorite testimonial for Ice on the Bay so far is:

"...a cracking crime suspense novel with enough twists and turns to make a belly dancer faint." --Dianne James (Novel Experiences)

Thanks!

message 8: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Standafer | 88 comments Amazing work on the banners for D.J. If you'd like to try your hand at mine, I'd be grateful.

I have a new release as of last Friday, Anchored in Misty Lake. It's the fourth in the series, the first three are
Misty Lake
The Inn at Misty Lake
Misty Lake in Focus

Whatever you want to do...just the new release or work in all of the books. I'd love something catchy to help promote the new one :)
Please let me know what else you need.

Thanks in advance!

Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) (sammydogs) | 970 comments Absolutely wonderful work, Alexis!! Truly awesome!! Hugs