BookLovers discussion

Games and Activities > Continue the Story

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Here's how this game goes:

I'll start and say a sentence, then the next person says a sentence that makes sense, this continues 25 times and the 25th person finishes the story and says the first sentence to a new story.

*Please number your sentences*

1. Once upon a time in a far away kingdom, there lived a beautiful princess.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 2.But she was not a typical princess.

message 3: by Adriana (last edited Jul 27, 2014 06:38PM) (new)

Adriana Stone 3. This princess had a secret that no one could know, not even her closest friends.

message 4: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (last edited Jul 27, 2014 06:40PM) (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 4. So she lied to them, but lying was getting harder.

message 5: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 5. People were getting suspicious, they were starting to suspect her.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 6. And there was only one way to avoid answering to their suspicions, hide.

message 7: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 7. So she ran away, and hid in the mountains and the townspeople said good riddance.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 8. But little did she know what lurked in the mountains.

message 9: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 9. There was a horrible creature that was rumored to live here but nobody believed the tales.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 10. It lived undisturbed in a cave in the tallest mountain.

message 11: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 11. One day when the princess was berry picking and finding food for dinner, it spotted her.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 12. It stalked her for the next few days because it found her intriguing.

message 13: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 13. And then when he got bored of just following her around, it approached her.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 14. Shocked by the grotesque monster rising from the bushes, she screamed.

message 15: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 15. But then shockingly, he spoke and he said "I'm not here to harm you, I'm friendly."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments Shocked even more by the fact that it could talk, she screamed louder, awakening the wolf pack one hill over.

message 17: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 17. When the monster clamped a hand over her mouth and put her on its book and ran as far away as they possibly could from the wolves.

message 18: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (last edited Jul 28, 2014 09:34AM) (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 18. The monster took her to its cave.

message 19: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 19. And made her a pot of tea and some cookies and told her tales of what was happening down at the village.

message 20: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (last edited Jul 28, 2014 09:34AM) (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 20. The Princess listened happily.

message 21: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 21. Until he told her that the villagers were in grave danger and only she could save them.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 22. But she couldn't, That would mean revealing her secret.

message 23: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 23. But these were her people and she had to save them so her and the beast flew into the village and started to warn people.

message 24: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (last edited Jul 28, 2014 01:10PM) (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 24.But no one believed them.

message 25: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 25. So when disaster struck, the princesses last act was trying to warn her people.

1. I hate my life.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 2. And why should I like it?

message 27: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 3. I have no friends. I'm an outcast.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 4. I try to get people to like my but nothing that I've tried has worked.

message 29: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 5. My only way to get friends is through my one friend Emily. She is the most popular girl in school.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 6. But I haven't seen her lately.

message 31: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 7. She is too busy hanging out with the cool girls in school and most of all her boyfriend.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 8. Oh how I hate him.

message 33: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 9. He's such a jerk but she just doesn't see it, she thinks he's so sweet.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 10. But I can't tell her, she would just think I was jealous.

message 35: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 11. And I can't lose my best and only friend. So I decided to break them up instead.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 12. The only thing is, I haven't figured out how.

message 37: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 13. Then suddenly it came to me. I would make Emily think Carter, her boyfriend, cheated on her.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 14. But with who?

message 39: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 15. Then it came to her, who did Emily hate most in the whole school ? Melissa, the only person who always seemed to have one up on Emily.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 16. It is the perfect plan, nothing can mess it up.

message 41: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone 17. She just needed to plant the evidence in Carters locker.

message 42: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (last edited Jul 29, 2014 06:55PM) (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments 18. I gathered everything that I could think of that would make Emily think that her boyfriend was unfaithful to her.