paperbackswap.com discussion

Book Ideas > Creative Packaging

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (last edited Jul 27, 2014 05:49PM) (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 10 comments So I got a request for some books today and I waited until it's about time to go to bed to pack them up. Only to realize I am out of regular tape. So I had to get creative.

description

Don't worry it's only for the plastic on the inner layer. I'll use packing tape on the outside. ;)

message 2: by Lora (new)

Lora (lorabanora) Oh, that's funny, and great problem solving. I once received a book wrapped in plastic, then done up with wallpaper. Big flowery pattern, tough material for the PO!

message 3: by Shirley J (new)

Shirley J (fastreader) Christmas gift wrapping paper was one of my favorites

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (esjro) | 2 comments I found a video on YouTube about how to convert a manilla folder into a book mailer. Tried it a couple times and it worked: a little time consuming, but cheaper than bubble mailers.

message 5: by Luella (new)

Luella Elizabeth wrote: "I found a video on YouTube about how to convert a manilla folder into a book mailer. Tried it a couple times and it worked: a little time consuming, but cheaper than bubble mailers."

I just keep the bubble mailers that people send and re-use them. I also scan through my junk mail and if the backside of the letter is blank I keep it to print on. It is cheap and environmentally friendlyish!