it's personal discussion

Journals : G-I > I have no creativity to name this so here ya go

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Az (last edited May 06, 2018 09:50PM) (new)

Az | 50 comments

As you can see, I tried to be aesthetic and failed

message 2: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments That only took me 10 centuries and my soul ^

message 3: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments On a more positive note, I have no life so I'll probably be pretty active on here

message 4: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I'm so sad that bts run is ending :( Those episodes made my days.

message 5: by Az (last edited Apr 25, 2018 05:38PM) (new)

Az | 50 comments But also happy I correctly guessed who was gonna get each award \_( ̄ω ̄)_/ I mean it was pretty obvious but still

message 6: by Az (last edited Apr 26, 2018 02:13PM) (new)

Az | 50 comments I'm finally going to be able to read the second half of mortal instruments though so there's something positive

message 7: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments WELL HELLO MY NAME IS LUUUCAAA AND I'M A SPECIAL PUG

I LIVE IN BELFAST IRELAND AND ME FAVORITE THING'S A HUG

I LOVE TO EAT ROAST CHICKEN AND ME FRIENDS SAY I'M GREAT FUN

message 8: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments ^ Pros of having a meme friend

message 9: by Az (last edited Apr 28, 2018 08:42AM) (new)

Az | 50 comments When is haikyuu coming back I miss haikyuu :(
And the noragami manga :(
And aot :(
And black butler :(
And Opm :(
And horimiya :(

message 10: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments My friend kept claiming everyone in bts looks the same, so I made her a whole full length powerpoint presentation to prove her wrong :)

message 11: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments So it turns out powerpoint presentations don't always get your point across

message 12: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments ^ I ought to use this as an example to force all of my previous English teachers to cancel every powerpoint presentation project they have ever given me a bad mark on

But then again my English teachers would be pretty creeped out if I showed them a powerpoint containing nothing but pictures of beautiful men and descriptions of their facial features to honor them

message 13: by Az (last edited Apr 30, 2018 06:08PM) (new)

Az | 50 comments Also someone please teach me how to summon creativity at this dire time of need

message 14: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Nvm I think I've found a tiny speck at last
Not much but hey it's something

message 15: by Az (last edited May 01, 2018 08:33PM) (new)

Az | 50 comments Tom Holland is such a lovable human being
How can anyone even bring themself to write hate about such a wonderful soul

message 16: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Armys that can manage to snag BTS world tour tickets in less than 45 seconds are the kinds of people who would win the hunger games

message 17: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I've been terrorizing everyone at my school with this for the past 2 and a half hours; what a masterpiece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ysH...

This is my new jam now. Duck song, I am sorry, but your era is over. It's google's time to shine.

message 18: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Sorry to Luca the pug too.

message 19: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Yay, friends! \_(^▽^)_/

message 20: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments My little sister is writing a sonnet poem about drugs.

message 21: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Just so you know what kind of family I have ^

message 22: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments

Why does google have a definition for throwing someone out a window

Is google implying this happens often enough that a word for it is necessary

message 23: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I made my art teacher listen to the google song and watching him attempt to mimic the accent in the video was the highlight of my day

message 24: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Taehyung is such a sweet and caring soul, I've been screaming about this interaction since I woke up (ಥ◡ಥ) My friends better be prepared for the emotional ranting that is incoming

message 25: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I love Atticus Finch so much.

message 26: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments Az wrote: "

Why does google have a definition for throwing someone out a window

Is google implying this happens often enough that a word for it is necessary"

I might need to use that word on a daily basis. Maybe they are, since alot of people tend to get thrown out of windows these days. :)

message 27: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments ( Wowie, a comment. I never thought there would come a day. (Thanks XD ))

I'm very concerned about what kind of society you live in. Is everything alright? Shall I send the police over? Is a ban on windows necessary?

message 28: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments xD I live in a fairly advanced society thank you very much. Yes everything is fine. No, the police won't be necessary. No, a ban on windows would kill me and apple cars.

message 29: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I see, explains a lot. Well, as long as you're not throwing yourself out a window, I suppose it's fine.

message 30: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments I could agree, but there are many windows that look tempting. All I want is to experience the unexperienced!

message 31: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Unfortunately, experiencing the unexperienced will result in your tragic demise, so I will sadly have to ruin your dreams by warning you against it. Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but we gotta have you alive, y'know?

message 32: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments True, true but I haven't ever heard of a teenager jumping out of a second story window just to die. I've heard more of them breaking bones, in which that is something I have never experienced before. Wouldn't it make a great first experience? Ah don't worry, for I am the bringer of bad news myself as well as you. :)

message 33: by Az (last edited May 13, 2018 03:36PM) (new)

Az | 50 comments That'd make for a pretty painful first experience.

message 34: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments That beautiful, victorious moment when you show your non-anime fan friend an anime trailer and they actually like it

message 35: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments JUST DO IT!

message 36: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I still to this day find it hilarious that John Cena stans them but what's even funnier was when he posted that first j-hope pic and all the armys were just ???
That time period of utter confusion and shook-ness will always be the funniest thing ever

message 37: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Why does bio have to be so bloody hard?

message 38: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments YOU'RE KILLING ME

message 39: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Can bio just kindly cease to exist

message 40: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Watercolor is actually really hard

message 41: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I honestly really miss Haikyuu :( I love it so much. It's the only show I think I've ever watched where I genuinely liked every single one of the characters, even though there's so many.

message 42: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Pottery is pretty hard (and messy) but really fun. People who excel in it, you have all of my respect.

message 43: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments People who write poems and books often always seem to have the most interesting and realistic stories of their own. I guess that's what makes their work so intriguing.

message 44: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments NORAGAMI IS FINALLY BACKKKKKKK

message 45: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I love Yeontan so, so, so much. Tae is so blessed.

message 47: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I actually really love TID so much.

And Yeontan. I love Yeontan more than myself at this point. I have also made everyone at school love Yeontan, which just goes to show you how powerful he is.

message 48: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments I wanna do my art but I have no creativity nor ideas whatsoeverrrrrr
Hence the journal name :)

message 49: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments "I need to stop procrastinating and get to my school work and tbr list" I say as I continue to procrastinate

message 50: by Az (new)

Az | 50 comments Also I want pancakes but they're so much work

« previous 1