Partnering RP discussion

Getting to Know you: > Chatting 'til That Clock Stops.

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! How is everyone doing? What's your weather like? Chat about anything -within group rules- here.

message 2: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments Welp. I have an argumentative essay that is due Friday. I'm super nervous! It is five Google Doc pages and 1083 words. I would like someone to read it over for me. I want to get a good grade! :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Goodness, sounds like a lot of pressure! I'm sure you'll do mighty fine though and oh; try to have fun while doing it! :D
I would offer to reread it over but I have no experience with something like that and doubt I'd do good. XD

message 4: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments I read it aloud to my teacher and she said it sounded like a college paper. Which made me happy, considering the fact I am in seventh grade and I speak as if I was much elder.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well then, that is something wonderful to here from your teacher. With remarks like that, I reckon you'll be just fine with your essay. Do you mind me asking what the topic for it is? I understand if you prefer not to tell though. :)

message 6: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments Thank you, I just don't want to present it to the entire class. I have the tendency to stumble along words. It's perfectly fine! We had a choice to do either pros or cons, for competitive sports. I chose cons. I really have nothing against sports. I just feel that I could give more effort into cons than pros. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem! Ah, that's perfectly fine. Before I was home-schooled I always stumbled with things like that. It ain't an easy task so I feel you! XD
Very interesting and sounds like a good topic! Yeah, I love sports such as baseball and football but just in general, those are the only two with pros for me.

message 8: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments I love volleyball, track, and especially dance.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Great choices, like them all! My cousin does track. What kinda dance do you like? I do some small contemporary but I'm a fish out of water. XD

message 10: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments In my dance class, we learned to Waltz, Zumba, and the instructor is trying to teach us how to belly dance. No one knows why.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Alex! How are you doing?

Aly "Inactive starting 5-17-18. Gone all summer. Will be back in August." wrote: "In my dance class, we learned to Waltz, Zumba, and the insctrutor is trying to teach us how to belly dance. No one knows why."

I love the Waltz! Hm, that is quite confusing why they'd teach belly dance.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Heya! How's it going?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

That's good! I must say same. Could be better, but decent. XP

message 15: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci Who here plays HL2 serious RP, and is quite familiar with the lore and mechanics of it?

message 16: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat :P I’m bored

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! Must say the same. But, I'm bored when I'm supposed to be doing things. XP

message 18: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat Yeah I’m writing an essay for a class right now. It sucks.

message 19: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 329 comments Anyone interested in joining my infinite stratos group? It was recently created and I'm looking for more members to rp with. We're the only Infinite stratos group on goodreads. So join up if you are interested.

message 20: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat Never watched/read anything about that. Sorry.

message 21: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 329 comments It's cool. We have a full lore tab in the group. Even if you didn't watch the anime, you can read the lore and have a great understanding of it still.

message 22: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat Might stop by.

message 23: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 329 comments Cool! I look forward to possible visit.

message 24: by Austin (new)

Austin | 1093 comments Mod
Is this where I request a character page?

message 25: by Ryan (new)

Ryan No, sorry, it should be at the top of the Character page folder. ;)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

As Ryan had said, there's a section dedicated to Character Pages.
Though, I can set you up with one, Austin.

message 27: by Austin (new)

Austin | 1093 comments Mod
awesome thanks

message 28: by Ryan (new)

Ryan I'm sorry that I was off for a while, I'm just a bit busy nowadays but I'm going to try to be on occasionally to make sure this group is doing well.