Queen Maas' Assassins discussion

Pairings: ACOTAR > Impossible ships

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara185 (new)

Tara185 | 7 comments Anyone has an impossible ship? I'll go with mine: Lucien and Azriel. :D

message 2: by Nikita (new)

Nikita Tamlin and Nesta?

message 3: by Tara185 (new)

Tara185 | 7 comments Nikita wrote: "Tamlin and Nesta?"

oooh, Nikita I like that one! They both protect their loved ones (albeitedly slightly excessively) and are really stubborn! Wow, I never noticed how similar they actually were...

message 4: by Imo (new)

Imo ~High Lady Of The Night Court~Feyre Darling~ | 5 comments My impossible ship? Elain And Azriel. Baby hot bat Az needs love

message 5: by Tara185 (new)

Tara185 | 7 comments Imo wrote: "My impossible ship? Elain And Azriel. Baby hot bat Az needs love"

*spoiler alert* but I think Sarah J. Maas is also leaning that way. I'm still kinda hoping for Az and Lucien but that's kinda impossible. I really like Lucien tho, and dislike Elain (no offence to any one who likes her).
Hey, I dunno if it's just me but on page 259 of ACOWAR (hardcover) I kinda feel that Maas just went 'I made a mistake! I ship Elain and Lucien!'. Dunno tho.

message 6: by Imo (last edited Apr 24, 2018 05:44PM) (new)

Imo ~High Lady Of The Night Court~Feyre Darling~ | 5 comments Tara185 wrote: "Imo wrote: "My impossible ship? Elain And Azriel. Baby hot bat Az needs love"

*spoiler alert* but I think Sarah J. Maas is also leaning that way. I'm still kinda hoping for Az and Lucien but that'..."

Yeah, I don’t like Elain as much as nesta or feyre (that’s just me), but when Az gave *spoiler warning* Elain TruthTeller, I was pretty amazed, because Rhys and Cass were shocked. I’m just dying for a Court Of Frost and Starlight, ahhh I need it!

message 7: by Tara185 (last edited Apr 24, 2018 05:59PM) (new)

Tara185 | 7 comments Imo wrote: "Tara185 wrote: "Imo wrote: "My impossible ship? Elain And Azriel. Baby hot bat Az needs love"

*spoiler alert* but I think Sarah J. Maas is also leaning that way. I'm still kinda hoping for Az and ..."

Me too!! Can't wait for the next book!
I have to admit I don't like either of Feyre's sisters. And tho I don't ship 'em I was like 'awwww' when Az gave her Truthteller, It was so sweet!

message 8: by Tara185 (new)

Tara185 | 7 comments Doreen wrote: "i feel like az and elain will be a thing soon..."

Hey can u reply on two things on the same time? Anywho, I totally agree, if Az doesn't like her I won't believe it. I think Elain might fall for Lucien tho. I really hope Az gets someone 'cause if Elain falls for Lucien and since mor *spoiler* likes women then his heart will have been broken twice! Poor guy, he's so sweet, I feel he deserves someone who loves him back.

message 9: by Imo (new)

Imo ~High Lady Of The Night Court~Feyre Darling~ | 5 comments Tara185 wrote: "Imo wrote: "Tara185 wrote: "Imo wrote: "My impossible ship? Elain And Azriel. Baby hot bat Az needs love"

*spoiler alert* but I think Sarah J. Maas is also leaning that way. I'm still kinda hoping..."

Yeah same here!
I really really really want Azriel to find love!

message 10: by Joe (new)

Joe | 4 comments I love the idea of Feyre and Amren together.
Also Aelin/Celaena and lysandra.

message 11: by Christa (new)

Christa | 52 comments Nikita wrote: "Tamlin and Nesta?"

I love Nesta and Cassian, but after reading ACOFAS I could quickly get behind this one.

message 12: by Tara185 (new)

Tara185 | 7 comments Christa wrote: "Nikita wrote: "Tamlin and Nesta?"

I love Nesta and Cassian, but after reading ACOFAS I could quickly get behind this one."

Same! Nesta's the strong-minded individuel that would work with him so much (imo)!

message 13: by Liz (new)

Liz | 1 comments I kinda ship nesta and tamlin. Am I the only one that felt kinda sorry for him at the end of acofas?

message 14: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie | 11 comments Liz wrote: "I kinda ship nesta and tamlin. Am I the only one that felt kinda sorry for him at the end of acofas?"

I don't really ship them, but I felt the same way for him. Yeah of course he did horrible things, but he was already at the bottom. So why not just let him be in his own misery?

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 4 comments High Lord of the Day Court (Helion) and Lady of the Autumn Court. I hope Sarah J. Maas writes a novella about them.

message 16: by roxanne (new)

roxanne | 13 comments Imo wrote: "My impossible ship? Elain And Azriel. Baby hot bat Az needs love"

Don't say impossible, it's hurting my feelings. We need those 2 together! Hahaha

message 17: by Feyre✧・゚: (new)

Feyre✧・゚: (illyrianfemale) | 8 comments Azriel and Amren
and
Mor and Tarquin

message 18: by Double Duchess (new)

Double Duchess (queenless) | 4 comments Mor and Az, even if *spoiler* Mor already admitted that she's a lesbian

message 19: by Sandi (new)

Sandi | 5 comments Tamlin and Elain, even though it's not entirely impossible since they have a lot in common.

message 20: by Laura✧˚ · . (new)

Laura✧˚ · . (shelby_) | 132 comments I’m going to say elain and azriel. As much as I want them together I think they aren’t endgame