GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > Daniel and Peter Pan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 173 (173 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((Want to so characters or something? Like a basic or a photo of each character??))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah lets just do, name, age, qppearance and personality, and a brief history))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ryan Evan Xavier
Nickname: Rex
Personality:
Rex is very shy and often keeps to himself. He is very devoted to the things and people he cares about.

History:
His mom died whn he was younger and his dad has multiple jobs. He has been saving up for two years now to go to camp. He worked multiple part time jobs and babysitting. He is also, always working on writing and singing in his free time.

(view spoiler)

message 5: by Daniel (last edited Jul 30, 2014 05:50PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Here is mine:

Name: Daniel Andrade

Appearance:

Personality: He's a very calm guy, he don't have a lot of friends, he prefer to have trustful real friends than a million of them. He don't show emotions, normally he always shows happines. He knows hot to socialize, but only if he want or have to. He loves to fly and is not very good with animals. When he got angry, he got Really Angry, so don't mess up with him.

History: He studied in a school were he was bullied, until one day he just got pissed off and broke a guy's face. This brought to him a lot of problems and he was needed to found some hobby and to started winning his own money (his fathers said that he need to fund a job even he is only 13), at that time he decided to sing, play piano and start archery lessons. He ended up being really good at it and started working at a bar singing. Now he heard of this camp, but again he is being bullied because people said he's gay... Even though he is he don't want to addmited. He like older guys.

Skills:
- Play Piano
- Sing
- Archery

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay, where to begin. The first day of camp?))

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((At the bus? Or at like a show to show the talents or something like that?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((The show would work, ill post first))

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((Okay...! :D))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

After putting all his stuff in a bunk in hie abin he headed to the opening cermony, where people showed off there skills. Rex bit his lip lightly and shovee his hands in his pockets as he walked. He wqs really excited, but extremely nervous at the same time.

message 11: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel was in his room still practicing his lyric, around a year he didn't song neither play this song, but he decided it was the best... He just lost track of time...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex sat in the back of the latge crowd, listening to people talk. He had some songs he could sing but he didnt think they were that good. He smiled and just kept listening.

message 13: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel heard the camp manager presenting himself, luckly he already knew him... He heard that after the show they will have a time to students meet... That's better...
Daniel was told he was going to be the second one, after a girl name Carina or something like that and before a guy name Raxus or Rex or something like that, he decided to stayed there...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex froze whn he heard that he had to go up and singing. He took a deep breath and shook his head. I should be perfectly fine. He thought to himeelf. Everything shouldbe perfectly fine. He sat back down in his spot, trying to keep hiss mind on other things.

message 15: by Daniel (last edited Jul 27, 2014 04:45PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel heard that Carina was called... He was already late...

He ran at all his speed to the scenario and when he got there he was already late!!

"Crap" Daniel said for himself and got to the scenario
"Sorry for being late, was practicing..." Daniel sat down on the little chair of the Piano "Ms. Vona will be helping me in the battery and as the back voices, I'll sing the main voice and play the piano... Here I go..." He said as he see the crowd whispering and laughing, looking at him... "This is Grenade" The light got off and on again focusing on him

He started singing...

"Easy come easy go, that's just how you live
Oh, take, take, take it all but you never give
Should've known you was trouble from the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open, why were they open

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'Cause

What you don't understand is
I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya
oh oh oh oh oh

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight right through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

No, no, no, no

Black, black, black and blue, beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said, hey, when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman, that's just what you are, yeah
You'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'Cause

What you don't understand is
I'd catch a grenade for ya
Oooh
Yes, I would die for ya, baby

If my body was on fire
Ooh, you'd watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me, you're a liar
'Cause you never, ever, ever did, baby"

He was paring perfectly with the instruments, battery and the piano...

"But darling, I'd still catch a grenade for ya

Yes, I would die for you, baby

No, you won't do the same
You wouldn't do the same
Ooh, you never do the same
No, no, no, no"

His voice sound perfectly fine, it paired up better than what he though it would and the piano and battery was perfect...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYW...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex looked at he guy who just started singing. He smiled a little. "he's good." He mumbled and went up next to the stage. He tried totalk to the camp manager and tried to get him to let him to skip out. But as soon ae the one guy ww over he was pushed onto the stage.

message 17: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Before Daniel step out of the scenario the manager ask him to present the next guy, because Daniel had experience in Scenarios...

"Okay! First I want a big round of applause for Ms. Vona that helped me with the battery..."

The people applauded for some time

"And now, the next one, Is T- Rex, Rex! Let's receive him with another round of applauses!" Daniel said as he applause and get out of the scenario to sit in the second line...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex froze on stage, he opened his mouth then closed it. He looked around, his face turning red from embarrassment. He shook his head. "I-i cant do this... to many p-people." He mumbled and ran off the stage going towards the lake.

message 19: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel head to the manager of the camp...
"Continue this... I'll go talk to him, trying to convince him" Daniel said going away
"Do you know him?" The manager said as he got away
"Nooo" Daniel yelled back as he go toward the lake...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex walked along the lake and sighed. He sat on the ground, head in his hands. The only thing he could think about was how he just humiliated himself. He stood and quietly started to sing, Chasing Pavements.

"I've made up my mind,
Don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong, I am right
Don't need to look no further,
This ain't lust
I know this is love
But, if I tell the world
I'll never say enough
'cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do
If I end up with you

[Chorus]
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasin' pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere
Or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place
Should I leave it there
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasin' pavements
Even if it leads nowhere

I build myself up
And fly around in circles
Waitin' as my heart drops
And my back begins to tingle
Finally, could this be it

[Chorus]
Or should I give up
Even if it leads nowhere
Or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place
Should I leave it there

Should I give up
Even if it leads nowhere
Or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place should I leave it there
Should I give up
Or should I just keep on chasin' pavements"

message 21: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "You're a good singer T- Rex... What happened back there?" He ask sitting at his side

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He jumped and opened his mouth then closed it. He looked away blushing andbit his lip. "th-thanks... Its just....Im not good with crowds." He mumbled, glancing at him, the away again.

message 23: by Daniel (last edited Jul 27, 2014 06:26PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Yeah, I notice it... But you should try!" He said smiling at him and taking his head off his hands... "Don't be sad, that happened a lot!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled his head away and looked out at the water."I dont know, everyone else seemed to be perfectly fine and Im not going back out there." He stated.

message 25: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "How do you know they are perfectly fine... You only saw one person... And there are more than 30 people there"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned and shrugged. "I dont know." He mumbled and rested his chin on his arms.

message 27: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "You can't so it worst than me... I got late, and sang bad... Come on!" He said trying to animate him

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head. "No you did amazing. If I go back out there, they'll all laugh at me for chickening out earlier." He looked at him.

message 29: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Awww, Thank You..." He said smiling and blushing

"But you have to sing... I'll sing with you if you want, a duet or I can play the piano... I can help you!" He said trying to convince him

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont know, maybe I could do it, but I dont know what song to sing." He bit his lip thinking. "I didnt know that i would have to sing on the first day here. so..." he shrugged.

message 31: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "and if you don't want to sing you can play an instrument... We are not all singers, some of them are jjust playing an instrument..." He told him

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I guess I can I just play guitar for now. Its the only instrument I can play." He smiled a little and looked at him.

message 33: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "So play guitar! But this is your moment to bright...!" Daniel said smiling at him touching his back

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded."I know." He stood up and brushed himself off. "I have to go grab my guitar though." He mumbled and headed towards his cabin.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

message 36: by Daniel (last edited Jul 28, 2014 08:35PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Wait... Want help with something!?" he ask him before he got away

((That's a cool guitar!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"like what?" He aske and went into the cabin and grabbed his guitar then came back out.

((I know right XD))

message 38: by Daniel (last edited Jul 28, 2014 08:55PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Rex dissapeared in the darkness and Daniel got back to the show and sat down talking again with the girl at his side...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex looked to see if Daniel had followed him, but he was gone. Rex walked back to the stage and found the manager, apologizing for earlier. He found someone to sing for him also.

message 40: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel made some signs to Rex, that mean: 'Do you need help?' He said moving his lips and his hands like a monkey...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex looked at Daniel and held w tumbs up saying he was all good. He walked on to the stage and heard some peple laugh and he tried to ignore it. "Hey Im Rex and Ipl be playing Home by Phillip Phillips and Katherine here was kind enough to sing for me." He smiled and gave her the microphone before he sat down and started to play.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter Pan wrote: "Rex looked at Daniel and held w tumbs up saying he was all good. He walked on to the stage and heard some peple laugh and he tried to ignore it. "Hey Im Rex and Ipl be playing Home by Phillip Phil..."

message 43: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((Sorry, my internet was not working...))

Daniel stayed in silence until the song was over, he was very good with the guitar, it was a bad he didn't want to sing... When the song was over the people was amazed that the shy guy was a good musician

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Once the song was over he took a deep breath a bowed. He smiled a little and headed off the stage, swinging his guitar onto his back. When Rex was off stage multiple people came to tell him how good he did.

message 45: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel stayed on his chair ignoring the 4 people that was talking to Rex... He stayed talking to some handsome guys and beautiful girls, they were just there talking on their spot about presentaitons, life, where they came from, between some other things...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Rex just krpt nodding anf evetually got away from them. He esighed and ran a hand though his hair heading toward his cabin. He needd a nap, tonight had been exhausting.

message 47: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) He could have say thanks Daniel thought kind of angry... He stayed on the scenario with his new friends singing... They were all so weird...

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He went to his bain and set down his guitar. He didnt like being the center of attention and he gets really nervous when he was. He wrapped his arms around himself, his stomach hurt.

message 49: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel got back to his cabin, it was all dark... He got to his bed and lay on there... In the cabin were staying 7 of the 15 of the boys...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((should they be in the same cabin or seperate))

Rex laid down, facing the wall as people came in. He hoped no one noticed him. He now had a small headache and closed his eyes trying to fall asleep.

« previous 1 3 4