Corpse Party [An Advanced Roleplay] discussion

Start Here→ > Rules

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Sep 06, 2014 12:47PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments These rules are law. None must be broken. You will get three warnings. Each time a rule is broken, you get a warning. After the said three, you will be booted from the group. c: Please accept to the rules below.

1. The Moderator's word is law
The Moderators of this group are top dogs. We make the laws, you follow them. Any sass, back-talk, or disrespect to any of the Moderators will not be tolerated. You do what we ask of you, when we ask it of you (and, honestly, it isn't that much).

2. Play Nice!
Please, there shouldn't be any arguing and bullying against fellow members. Sure, a squabble here and there will be allowed, but if you are in any way ignoring people or bullying them you get a strike. Unneccessary out of character drama towards other members will not be tolerated. It's a simple rule, and it's easy to follow. Make sure you do that.

3. No Perfect Characters
They are with freaking ghost children that want to kill them. They will not never get hurt, or never be emotionally traumatized. And they cannot be great at everything they do. Your character cannot be able to shoot a gun on target every time and be able to shoot a bow and arrow with their eyes closed and in the mean time have written five best selling novels. See what I mean? Another thing that won't be tolerated is Powerplay. This is when you control a character that is not yours. Also, going along with this. Keep it realistic. You are not allowed to, in danger, just magically grow wings and fly off. With that, you cannot randomly have your character find a gun here, or carry a gun around with them. They also cannot have everything in their bag that will help them survive. Chances are, most of them won't even have a bag with them.

4.After Kissing, Start Skipping
Please, let's keep this PG-13. Due to the new Goodreads rule, I do not want this group to be deleted just because some people can't bother to follow the rules. Also, cursing is allowed, just keep it under control. We get it, your character is scared, but don't have them dropping the f-bomb every sentence they say. And please, refrain from saying the n-word. Also, going along with this- gore is accepted, even encouraged.

5.This is an Advanced group. Keep it that way
I'm not asking for four paragraphs per post. Sure, go that long if you want to, but what I require is one good paragraph per post. That means a good five to seven sentences. (Although shorter ones will be accepted every now and again) [Not: John jumped. He ran. He fell. He screamed. He was hurt.] Please be detailed, and make sure posts are grammatically correct. If you are not advanced, and the title says "Advanced Roleplay" then do not join the group.

6.Characters must be approved
Read it. There you go! Also keep the male-female ratio even.

7. Your wifi will be cut off if you steal!
This could possibly be the most important rule. I swear to everything good, if any of you steal any aspects of our characters, the moderators, as well as several people I know in this group can and will hunt you down. So please, if you feel the need to take something, just don't. Or beware. We will find you. I can promise you that. :)

8.Have Fun!
This is one of the most important rules on here. Have fun in this Roleplay!

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 101 comments I, Ali, accept these rules and conditions- giving full power over to Jennalyn to do whatever she pleases with me, if I happen to break them.

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 22 comments I, Sea, accept these rules and conditions and shall hereby abide by them.

message 4: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) I, Roxanne, agree to these rules wholeheartedly.

message 5: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 21 comments I, Reyna, agree to these rules and accept any punishment that the moderator(s) see fit, if I were to break them.

message 6: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 186 comments Sounds good.

message 7: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 186 comments Wait, did I have to agree officially?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 196 comments I, Cry, intend to adhere to the rules that were set officially by the main mod, and do not intend on ever breaking them. And I'm betting on Carmano. That's a big deal.

message 9: by Alexander (new)

Alexander G. (taughtlocket6) | 1 comments I, Alexander, will henceforth abide by the rules set forth above. If I happen to break these rules, you may stab me through the intestines with scissors while I attempt to confess my love to a girl.

message 10: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 186 comments dibs stabbing you!

message 11: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 186 comments no, wait. that makes me sound crazy, i also feel out of place being the only informal agreement with these rules.

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Feb 18, 2015 06:39PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 2 comments I, Grand Female Highblood willingly accept the terms and rules. I highblood swear no rules will ever be broken by mself. If I am too break a rule I am to be Stripped me my official rank and have my trollian horns removed, stripped of honor and baniashed of off Alturnia like the Summoner.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I, Lunic Charm, hereby agree to take the rules to heart or may my moonlight lose it's shine.

message 14: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 186 comments That would be pretty serious Lunic Charm

message 15: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Feb 20, 2015 05:24AM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 196 comments The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "I, Grand Female Highblood willingly accept the terms and rules. I highblood swear no rules will ever be broken by mself. If I am too break a rule I am to be Stripped me my official rank and have my..."

):{ Uhhhh... UhM i DoNT kNOw iF i LiKE tHiS VOW

message 16: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 08, 2015 12:08AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 13 comments I, Alois (Also known as Lucy), agree to the rules and any punishment the moderators are to give me if i break them. Even if it is that i be thrown into the fiery, darkest pits of hell without any chance of ever being in the light ever again.

message 17: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 5 comments I, Demon Dragon, swear upon the power of the ninja commando pixie squad 13 to follow these rules to the best of my ability and if i cannot i will take my punishment with bravery and honor!