« previous 1

message 1: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

kalvin wake | 652 comments Mod
Here**

message 2: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Go

message 3: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

Zane walked around the Academy he was tired of training and trying to reach Ultimate Lantern form. I am the worst Kai ever He thought.

message 4: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

Zane went inside his training chamber that was built for him since he was Kai. "Why can't i become a Ultimate Lantern?" He shouted. He started to get upset his evil aura was now surrounding him.

message 5: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

Zane appeared in front of his school.

message 6: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Dana was sitting in the lobby of the Dark academy. "How come I can't go ultimate!" She was so frustrated

message 7: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

Zane walked into the school he saw Dana sitting in the lobby.((Lets say they know each other))

message 8: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((Ok))
"Oh. Hey Zane." Dana was pretty shy, but Zane didn't make her feel shy. "Where were you?" She asked curiously.

message 9: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

Zane energy spiked thinking about what had happened. "I met an Ultimate Lantern" He said bitterly.

message 10: by Amiya (last edited Jul 28, 2014 05:08PM) (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Lucky Ul. I just had an unsuccessful training session." Dana was still upset about her failure to be an ultimate lantern.

message 11: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

((Nope but I want him to stay single for a while now that I think about it))
"You don't have the right motivation" Zane told her he said leaning against the other wall.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments ((Can I just jump in? xD))

message 13: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((Ok))
"Right, and you have motivation?" Dana couldn't believe he was saying that. Everybody knew Zane had been trying unsuccessfully for months to become a Ultimate lantern. Even the teachers said so.

message 14: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((Yeah. What does xd mean?))

message 15: by kalvin, Dark Kai (last edited Jul 28, 2014 05:15PM) (new)

((Laughing and yeah))
"Look I am trying and I am the Kai strongest Lantern in the Academy but I can't achieve this level" He said starting to get upset clenching his fist.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments Brooke walks in her head down. She wore a hoodie with the hood up. She was looking at the floor while she walked, right into two people. "Sorry." She whispered, and went to sit down.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments ((Sorry was typing xD means lol))

message 18: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "It's ok." Dana was back to shy old Dana, with someone new in the room.

((I'm totally clueless when it comes to texting acronyms! :)

message 19: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

"Who are you?" Zane asked calming down.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments ((It's ok ;))

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments Brooke looked up. "I-I'm Brooke." She whispered fiddling with her fingers.

message 22: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

"Are you alright?" Zane asked.

message 23: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Dana was unsure what to do. She felt so shy, but there was this awkward lull in the conversation.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments Brooke nodded she didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. "Y-Yea." She whispered.

message 25: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

"I am going to train anyone want to come?" He asked.

message 26: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Dana just sat silently willing for Zane to say something.

message 27: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Dana walked out, her courage breaking in the silence.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments Brooke looked up, "I'll go." She whispered. She did need to train.

message 29: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((I'm going to use a new character))
A boy walked out of the training chamber, covered with sweat but looking exhilarated.

message 30: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Finally! Ultimate lantern!" Lewis looked at Zane. "Oh, hey. Sorry for the outburst, I'm just really excited."

message 31: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((Hello?))

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments ((Ok))

Brooke looks up at the boy, but then looked back down. She put her hair behind her ear.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments ((Sorry TV is being distracting))

message 34: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Hey, I'm Lewis." He said gently, like he knew she was shy. "You're going to train?"

message 35: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((Lol))

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments Brooke looked up again, and nodded smiling a bit.

message 37: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

"Yeah and what do you mean Ultimate Lantern?" He asked.

message 38: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Oh, I'm an ultimate lantern. Finally. " Lewis sounded pleased. "Hey, you want to train together? I just realized I don't know your name?" He directed the last part at the girl.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments Brooke looked up at him. "I'm Brooke." She said smiling a little.

message 40: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "I like that name" he said. "So do you enjoy training?"

message 41: by kalvin, Dark Kai (last edited Jul 28, 2014 05:44PM) (new)

Zane snapped. "I will not let anyone else surpass me" He shouted. His eyes started to glow purple his hair was flowing like their was wind. He had a dark aura around him his power increased heavily. Kai form of Ultimate Lantern something said in his head.

message 42: by ღSoɴɢвιrdღ (last edited Jul 28, 2014 05:43PM) (new)

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments Brooke hid her face again blushing a little. "Yea I do." She said. She jumped when the lights turned off, and she looked at the guy standing next to her backing up a bit.

message 43: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Geez, dude. I'm sorry. I wasn't saying I was better than you." Lewis wasn't sure what he did wrong. "Hey, Brooke, you want to go train? I'll go with you."

message 44: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

Zane brought himself to normal form he had a smile on his face.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments Brooke looked over to him, and nodded. She stood back a little bit away.

message 46: by kalvin, Dark Kai (new)

"Have fun on your little date" Zane said as he walked right to his dorm.

message 47: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Was Brooke backing away from him? "Hey, Brooke, did I do something wrong?" Lewis didn't want Brooke to be scared of him.

message 48: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Come on, let's go to the training room." Lewis said, scornfully glancing in Zane's direction.

(( do you want to go to the training chamber?))

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments She shook her head, "No it wasn't you." She said. She finally took her hood down, and put her hair behind her ears.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 158 comments ((Yea you wanna start?))

« previous 1