Audiobooks discussion

John C. Dalglish
This topic is about John C. Dalglish
Archives > Still a few codes available- no obligation

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Dalglish | 20 comments I just received a new batch of free audiobook codes from Audible.com

Free for the asking. Email me at jdalglish7@gmail.com

Bloodstain

message 2: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Boyles (cwf1965) | 162 comments I'd like it. I read Where's My Son? over a year ago. I really liked it. I plan to listen to the audio in August to refresh my memory and review then would love to have this follow up to the story.

message 3: by John (new)

John Dalglish | 20 comments Still have codes available for Bloodstain. Free for asking until they're gone.Bloodstain

jdalglish7@gmail.com

message 4: by Audiothing (new)

Audiothing | 210 comments Hello John
Sorry to be a dumbass, but how do the codes work? Can anyone use them from anywhere in the world?
It doesn't take away Royalties from authors ??

message 5: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pjaye) | 449 comments Bec wrote: "Hello John
Sorry to be a dumbass, but how do the codes work? Can anyone use them from anywhere in the world?
It doesn't take away Royalties from authors ??"

This is in the promotions section - therefore they are legitimate free copies given out in exchange for a review.
Authors or narrators will offer copies of their own work to get reviews up and to get word of their book out. There are usually only a limited amount available...often 5.

If a book in the promotions sections interests you and you want to listen and review it, just follow the instructions in the post (some are snapped up quickly).
Sometimes they are available to non USA residents and sometimes not.

message 6: by John (new)

John Dalglish | 20 comments Still have codes available for Bloodstain. Free for asking until they're gone. Bloodstain

jdalglish7@gmail.com