What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1)
This topic is about My Life as a White Trash Zombie
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Mystery type book where girl becomes a zombie, gets a job in a morgue. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fawn (new)

Fawn | 31 comments I read a couple of books last year, I think there was two, with a third coming out soon after I read them.
It was about a girl who had a prescription drug problem, and a drinking problem I believe, who got in a car accident with a strange man she left the bar with. She ended up dying in the car accident,and became a zombie, but we don't find that out until later.
She ends up somehow getting a job in the local morgue, helping with autopsies and stuff, and she gets in trouble with another local zombie because she's stealing brains from the morgue, when she should be going through him to get them.
I remember there was stuff about other people, I think other zombies, being murdered, but I can't remember exactly what was happening there.
Eventually we find out a detective that she had encountered through her job was the one that turned her into a zombie, and his partner was the one killing people/zombies because his parents were killed by zombies.
Does this ring any bells for anyone? Lol

Michele | 280 comments Diana Rowland - White Trash Zombie series. I think there are 4 or 5 books in the series now.

message 3: by Fawn (new)

Fawn | 31 comments Thank you, thank you, thank you! This has been bugging me for weeks now!