YA romance discussion

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
This topic is about Pushing the Limits
Book Discussions > Pushing the Limits

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lesashoe) | 263 comments Mod
Lets start discussing Pushing the Limits!

Priscilla Casalino (priscycas) A dark book...

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Taylor wrote: "I love this series...and I agree it is a dark book. I can't wait to read it again."

to be honest I've put it off quite a bit because of the covers, which isn't very good of me.

Priscilla Casalino (priscycas) You have a point Lisa :-)

message 5: by Lisa (new)

But it's not just Pushing the Limits series, the Perfect Chemistry is similar.

Demi Spencer | 10 comments I like the covers, I have the whole series in my bookshelf and they look great together but i agree they are a bit dark. But I think they are a darker cover because they reflect the stories inside. Sorry might be bias, love these books!.

message 7: by Lisa (new)

I will get around to reading this eventually - hopefully.
What do you think makes this a dark book?

Priscilla Casalino (priscycas) Hi Lisa, I read it a while ago, it kept with me that it was a dark book, everything involved, her (main character) and the story itself, the fact that she still wants to get in that world with lies.

Marisa (daemonsskitten) | 23 comments This was a bit dark like everyone has said. Overall by the middle the book had me hooked. Was a good read.

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Marisa wrote: "This was a bit dark like everyone has said. Overall by the middle the book had me hooked. Was a good read."

I glad that you liked it Marisa. Did you have a favourite element of the book?

Marisa (daemonsskitten) | 23 comments lisa wrote:

I glad that you liked it Marisa. Did you have a favourite element of the ..."

I think the relationship was the my favorite. I felt the relationship was very sweet, and beautiful in ways. Since the book is so dark it was nice to have that. Don't think it was perfect, but it was good. Although the family aspects are almost tied.

Marisa (daemonsskitten) | 23 comments Taylor wrote: Yeah, I really liked this book. I have to agree with Marisa. It wasn't perfect but it still made me want to read the next book in this series. I personally feel like the second book is waaaaay better. If you liked this one I think you should read Dare You To.

Taylor I am looking forward to dare you to. Can't wait to see some more of Beth and get to see more of her character. Feel like she is a great one to explore.