Teen Library discussion

GENERAL > Mod Applications

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Ariana | 634 comments Mod
If you'd like to be a Mod, just apply here.

message 2: by Haley, that weird and awesome person DUH... (last edited Feb 22, 2015 08:39AM) (new)

Haley | 760 comments Mod
name ( screen or real )
mod experience
what you think you would be good at as a mod

please answer these and anything else you could think of in you application

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 85 comments name ( screen or real )
Danielle

mod experience
i am a mod in about 6 groups and am pretty good at it though am still learning as i always will be

what you think you would be good at as a mod
i would be good at listening to people, enforcing rules, making games, helping out...

message 4: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 131 comments Name: Sydney

Mod experience: None, but you have to start somewhere!

What you think you would be good at as a mod: talking to people, organizing games, enforcing rules, suggesting books, etc.

I'm super active, plus I'm organized and friendly. Also, I'm homeschooled so I have access to Goodreads/the internet more often than most - especially thanks to the app. :)

message 5: by Jojo (new)

Jojo | 4 comments Name: JoJo
Mod experience: none
Good at as mod: game making, and book theme picking, and anything else that is needed of me.
I love to read, especially young adult fiction, I work well with people and can be reached when needed. I can help out where ever needed and am really good at brainstorming

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Jojo wrote: "Name: JoJo
Mod experience: none
Good at as mod: game making, and book theme picking, and anything else that is needed of me.
I love to read, especially young adult fiction, I work well with people ..."

Name:oli.
Mod:non.
i will be on and off on GR that on here, cause i will be working on my school, while later on i might help out with my father that here.@Sydney your homeschooled that out there? same same here as well.

message 7: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 23 comments name: Ash
mod experience: none
what you think you would be good at as a mod : I can recommend good books, stay active and invite friends. I like to try new things...so i can suggest games and quizzes. But most of all I'm very friendly and i love my friends. so there will be no hateful situation.

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 12 comments Name
Patrick

Mod experience
None but I would like to have some

Why
Because I'm a good listener and I enforce rules a lot

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Patrick the elemental controler of water wrote: "Name
Patrick

Mod experience
None but I would like to have some

Why
Because I'm a good listener and I enforce rules a lot"

is there where anyone can sign in to be a new mod, for this group that here?

message 10: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 131 comments Olivia - I'm pretty sure this is just a place to apply to be a mod and if/when the group needs a new mod, they choose from here :) By the way, yes, I am homeschooled too! :D

message 11: by Reed (new)

Reed Morrison (dontoverthinkit) Name: Reed! (Female, BTW. You won't believe how many people got confused with that...)
Mod Experience: None but I would love to learn and will learn quickly! :D
What I would be good at: Staying updated and being friendly. I love talking to people and I'm on goodreads at LEAST once a day. I also love reading and would know about a lot of books, YA, NA, or children novels :) I also love read-a-longs and buddy reads and challenges so I'll always be in on those!

message 12: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 4 comments Name: Tessa
Mod Experience: None but everyone has to start off somewhere right?
Why I would be good: I love to read and know a lot about books. I also want to be more involved in , and want to join buddy reads and read-a-longs. I love to socialize with people, and I can communicate well. Also I LOVE to be on good reads, so I am a god choice to keep people updated.

message 13: by Hallie (last edited Jun 15, 2015 03:48AM) (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Name: Hallie
Mod experience: I've been a mod in many groups, including a bookclub similar to this named D.E.A.R. Others are role-play group.
What you think you would be good at as a mod: I'm quite adept in handling bookclubs, and since I'm a mood in another bookclub, I think I've a lot of experience and knowledge about how this works. Aside from that, I'm quite active, and I shall make sure that you will know if I will be gone. I'm quite creative and can come up with ideas for this one, too.

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Hallie wrote: "Name: Hallie
Mod experience: I've been a mod in many groups, including a bookclub similar to this named D.E.A.R. Others are role-play group.
What you think you would be good at as a mod: I'm quite ..."

cool @Sydney, that nice bit same here to. can i be part of mod team that on here?

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Tess wrote: "Hey"

hey ur on the mod group?

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Tess wrote: "Hey"

hey ur on the mod group?

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Tess wrote: "Yeah

Have to go"

cool and ok i ttyl somwhere on here.

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Tess wrote: "Yeah"