Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Harvest
This topic is about Harvest
Questions > Need to change book info as Publisher of book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 60 comments Hiya,

I'm the publisher of Vine Leaves Press, and I was wondering how I can gain the ability to edit metadata on our books. HARVEST is the first single author book we have published, and therefore doesn't have my name on it as Editor, which means, despite adding the book to the Goodreads database myself, I am unable to change anything.

I have also applied for Goodreads Librarian status, a couple of weeks ago now, and haven't heard anything back.

Any advice on how to gain access to the single-author books we publish? Another one will be coming out in November and I'd like to avoid this problem if possible.

Many thanks,
Jessica

http://www.vineleavesliteraryjournal....

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42499 comments Mod
What changes do you need made to this book?

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 60 comments I'd like to add a couple of Editorial review quotes to the blurb, but that's not the main problem. I need to know how to get access to Vine Leaves Press books.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42499 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "I'd like to add a couple of Editorial review quotes to the blurb"

Quotes from reviews don't belong in the book description.

message 5: by Jessica (last edited Jul 29, 2014 08:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 60 comments Okay, fine, but you still haven't answered my initial question. I need to gain access to the books I publish under Vine Leaves Press. Nevermind ... I've contacted Goodreads directly with my question.