Teen Library discussion

QUIZZES > Sorting Hat

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (last edited Aug 26, 2014 11:51PM) (new)

Ariana | 634 comments Mod
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mackenziekruv...

Which house do you belong in?

You got: Ravenclaw

You’re clever and wise. Your friends often come to you to get advice because you always know what to say. Your creativity allows you to look at things in an out-of-the-box way. And your wit makes you a pleasure to be around.

message 2: by Haley, that weird and awesome person DUH... (new)

Haley | 760 comments Mod
You got: Gryffindor
You have a heart of a lion. You never give up, never back down and give everything 100%. Good things happen to you because you fight for them. You stand up for yourself and for your friends because you believe in what is right. Your energy is magnetic and makes you a natural leader.

message 3: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Yay Haley! Harry's house!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You got: Gryffindor
You have a heart of a lion. You never give up, never back down and give everything 100%. Good things happen to you because you fight for them. You stand up for yourself and for your friends because you believe in what is right. Your energy is magnetic and makes you a natural leader.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You got: Hufflepuff
People flock to you because you’re a great friend. You value loyalty and always think of others first. People are lucky to have you in their lives and they know it.

message 6: by Kristen (new)

Kristen  (kiwicanread) You got: Hufflepuff
People flock to you because you’re a great friend. You value loyalty and always think of others first. People are lucky to have you in their lives and they know it.

lol I always get Hufflepuff on these quizzes. :)

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cloaknquill) I got Ravenclaw :)

message 8: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Yay! The only other person who got Ravenclaw!

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cloaknquill) Woot woot!! No one has gotten Slytherin yet.

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma I got Ravenclaw as well :)

message 11: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) You got: Hufflepuff

:-) I always get HufflePuff

message 12: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

There is only one other Ravenclaw besides me.

message 13: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Ferreira I got gryffindor, as usual

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Aryan wrote: "Yeah"

cool

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments You got: Gryffindor

message 16: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 18 comments I got Hufflepuff, per the norm.

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Rochelle wrote: "I got Hufflepuff, per the norm."

that is kind of cool there.

message 18: by Mossring (new)

Mossring You got: Gryffindor