Angels ϟ Demons discussion

Starting Off > Rant Time! :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 8150 comments Mod
<< I hope I don't get in trouble for this <-< >-> >>

Hi, so this is a totally random thread about rants. Literally ranting about anything.

My rant, why the hell do I need to carry all of this stuff in my purse? Say I'm on a date, just with that hot guy across the street, like I'm not already as nervous as fuck. We're going to a movie and he's all, damn I forgot my check book, and me, my idiot ass is all, "Nah! Lemme get my check book!" because hero Ticci's gonna save the day with her nonsensical stupidity of lets see whats inside her purse idiocy. So I sort through my purse and you know what I find, food wrappers, tampon wrappers, magazines, pamphlets, a banana, a flashlight. Why do I need a flashlight you ask, because who knows, I might need to see where I'm going in mid day light, or it could save me from a zombie apocalypse even though it's got the crappiest batteries ever and it isn't even water proof. I totally ruin the date by spending the entire time searching through my purse like an idiot looking through my purse for something that I left in my other purse.

So it's basically like, "Hey uh batman, do ya got a battarang?" "Nope, left it in the other utility belt so I guess we're all fucked!". Speaking of which, why do I have the need to buy more than one purse anyways? I mean, it's not like I'm a cammel. It's not like I'm going to have so many things with me at one point that I'll start looking like Marry Poppins and her magical duffle bag purse thing. God, I look like I'm going to the bahamas for like, three fecking years. And then my boyfriends all like, can you put this in your purse? My response, do I look like a pack mule, go get a f*cking fanny pack. Because I'm that selfish.

Another thing is that I am stupid. No, not mentally stupid or mentally confused or some shiet. No. I literally lack common sense. Say I'm being followed through a dark alley by a creepy guy with a beard that makes him look like Hagrid from Harry Potter. Instead of running I'll just turn around, "Hey, got some nutare valley bars ya want one? wank wank." cause, hey why not? Sure, I'm young and naive but a five year old wouldn't stop and look at that guy. I swear, sometimes I just don't know what the hell is going on in my head.

message 2: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 17278 comments Mod
Lols why would you? You're a mod ^^

And that's hilarious haha

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Yea, thought this group needed a place to rant about random crap, and I ran out of ice cream.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 3623 comments i have a rant:

today after i helpped out in the backyard and shed i ended up with these items in my pocket:

1) tissues
2) earphones
3) phone
4) a phone book
5) a knife

do i was like......O_O am i going to kill someone or soemthing?? the book for the hit list, the knife duh, the phone idk and the tissues to wipe off the blood ^^

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

surprisingly, I do not use purses. I do have a cute tiny light brown corduroy backpack, but I only use that if I need to carry my 3DS, my headphones, and my lappy (not neccessarily all of them at the same time but still) cause it fits my notebook lappy, the charger, my 3DS, all my DS games, the DS charger, my wallet, a shit ton of spare change, gum, and my pocket knife and my LED flashlight

and that is the most I will ever carry at one time.

I love my backpack because if shit ever went down, I would not hesitate to smash someone's face in with my bag cause of the lappy in it. (this thing is durable, I've dropped it several times lol)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 3623 comments your rant was too long so i didnt read t but i got the gist

message 7: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Ticci Toby~ "I was normal at one point." wrote: "Yea, thought this group needed a place to rant about random crap, and I ran out of ice cream."

Lols good idea ^^

My purse is full of paper and more paper -.- I lose my notes in between the paper.

@Cookie...lols

@Sakura, it sounds awesome. But yeah, I got a wallet, not really a purse. And not really good for carrying change.

message 8: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

All I know, if there's ever a zombie apocalypse I'm going to have to fight with lip gloss. I'm not a girly girl, belive me I am NOT a girly girl. Maybe a fan girl but I am not a girly, get your nails done every week kind of girl. But if I'm at a store that sells some kind of lip gloss, and I stay in there for more than twenty minutes, I'm leaving with a lip gloss.

Oh this lip gloss has purple fucking sparkles but the one at home has god damn lavender. I expect them to be different but here I am spending a dollar twenty five on this lip gloss that taste like nail polish and smells like donkey ass, not that I've ever tasted that...

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 3623 comments i carry a small bag on my back that holds the world and more and i love it and it has 2 secret pockets, one for womens, the second for emergensy money

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 3623 comments ticci....are you a she or a he or a shim or a uniocorn?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I like adventure time.....and I like chocolate milk.....I DISLIKE SPONGEBOB HATERS. Yes I'm 17 but I love him<3

message 12: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

I'm a she. WOAH. Yes, I am an overly obsessed fan girl who fangasms over herself when she watches black butler, or any other anime including a sexy ass male character.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol I think I would be able to survive a zombie apocalypse, cause I find food in my mini backpack all the time.

Desiree is always putting little snacks in it for me to eat XD its so cute haha. then when I find it, if I'm near her she gets this cute little bright eyed bushy tailed smile and goes 'Cat! I got you a snack! So you don't get hungry!' and I just flip over the cuteness overload XD

message 14: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

I'm gonna die from tiredness and I slept ggawd knows ow many hours last night T^T my eyes hurt.

message 15: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

XD. I'm probably the only one who does this, but whenever I see like a huge flock of birds just sitting there all peacefully and tranquil I storm in and scream, "BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE" and throw popcorn at them as they fly away.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

omfg flocks of birds! This reminds me of two instances in my life involving birds!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY! Another adventure time lover!<3

Things that make me sad:
1. People who twerk
2. People who think they can twerk
3. Obama.....-_-
4. Disney channel

Lol:p another rant.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Friends is my life!!!!!!!!:D

message 19: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

XD Omg, Joey. I wanted to sound intelligent so I changed my name to Tom Soyer XD

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 3623 comments things that make me sad:

i thought Ticci was a guy this whole time ^^'

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahah:D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I was four years old and we were feeding geese and swans bread. My little sister was like 2, and eating the bread we were supposed to feed the geese and no one tried to tell her otherwise cause she is a mega crybaby. Anywho, one of the swans waddled up to her and snatched the bread from her hand. She starts wailing totally upset. Me, as a cocky 4 year old, walked up to the swan and pimp slapped the SHIT out of the swan. Its head snapped to the side, then it looked at me and proceeded to fucking chase me around the side of the lake for like a half hour while my mom laughed.

The other time was last year, I was 18 and I chased a flock of fucking wild turkeys like a dumbass. Every single person on the Center where I was at for a year, got to see me run for my fucking life for 3 miles, going around the track, then ran all the way to the dorm with the fucking flock right behind me the whole time. Everyone was laughing too hard to help me.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Me when I lose a board game:

Monica: You don't like the game, because you suck at it.
Chandler: I don't suck at it. It sucks. And you suck.

message 24: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Friends <3

message 25: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

As a child I was fearless. It's similar to Sukara's story but I was at a lake with my mom and dad, I'm the only child. And there were Geese like EVERYWHERE, and I was not having it. We were looking for a good place to have a picnic, and we finally found it, no goose crap or nothing and a goose decides to walk to it and just stand there. It just stared at us. And so we did the logical thing and stared back. So I got fed up with it and walked forward, flailing my arms trying to scare it away, yelling and going completely ape shit and flipping the fuck out when it started chasing me. It had been chasing me for some time, of course my mom were in the backround, taking pictures like the inconsiderate assholes they were. I mean, your daughter's being chased down by a disease infested animal and nope, let's just take some pictures. #Basicbitches. And I turn around and slap the living daylights out of this bird. I swear to god it gave me the biggest what the fuck face ever.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

XD haha omg yes! That swan went from a what the fuck face to a I'm goign to fucking murder you face in like 2 seconds though

it was funny cause when I first slapped it, its bill opened in astonishment and everything

message 27: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Ah~ my belly, I'm laughing so hard that I like Asian... ah~ the illumanati, it's all there fault!

message 28: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

description

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

XD haha wut?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

XD haha that gif!

message 33: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Then there's the Anchroman XD

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

omfg I'm hungry as dicks at 4 in the morning what do I do? should I eat? i probably will. the problem? What to eat...

message 35: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 2447 comments Could you re-read that please?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

re-read what?

message 37: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

XD XD XD XD

And I say to all of the Miley Cyrus wanna be's
description

message 38: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 2447 comments Re-read what you wrote.

Sakura Bellrose ect wrote:" I'm hungry as Dicks at Four o'clock in the morning"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

?? what's wrong with it? Its an expression I use sometimes. for example

I'm bored as dicks
i'm hungry as dicks
This game is stupid as dicks
Its hot as dicks

it goes on and on, I kinda picked it up from some friends recently and I just end up using it without thinking.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ticci Toby~ "I was normal at one point." wrote: "XD XD XD XD

And I say to all of the Miley Cyrus wanna be's
"

XD haha omg this is PERFECT!!!!

message 41: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Omg, it's like that one Adult Swim show about a zombie apocalypse where his main catch phrase is, i'm sweating like balls.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

XD haha yeah pretty much my friends use it all the time and it just kinda stuck

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 3623 comments i hate haters.

i get that people dont like justin beiber, i get he sounded like a girl to you, but why give people shit about it? i mean.....i thought ticci was a guy so how would YOU feel if soemone said to you that your singing sucked and you sounded like a girl when you were a guy in this crowd's case like a guy?!?!?!?

like i hate haters........

message 44: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Blugh Haters are annoying. Especially because I'm a huge fan of youtube, and there's always, Toby or PewDiePie. And I'm all like, they both just PEOPLE. But I like asking people why they hate people or things and watching them stutter and have a hard time finding a problem with that person.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Haters are irritating to me, especially when their hate is unfounded and they are doing it because they were told by other people that this person sucks.

message 47: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

OMG XD

wow, fantastic baby XD

message 49: by Matt (new)

Matt D. | 706 comments CAN I RANT ABOUT WHY THE HELL WERE RANTING

message 50: by Huntress (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 2447 comments WHY NOT? RANT RANT RANTATY RANT-RANT!

« previous 1