The Realms discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( srry dogs can be a pain in the ass LOL)
calla sat and huddled her legs in sitting on top of the grassy roof, exhaling she looked to the towering mountain, were the dragons lived. she never liked it up their, it always looked cold. like it was watching her waiting to take her away, she brought her hand up as if to touch the snow.

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" really " calla stated "obvs im trying to pull myself up that mountain" calla winked at her

message 4: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( ill be on and off cuz its late and i have work)
calla silently watched the women, what was her name again? della or demmi somthing... ' damit, caydens going to kill me' call thought

message 5: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

(off to bed, have a good night )
"ah..." calla started to say then stopped " k yes" calla laughed while holding her hands up " i aint used to this hole pack life, ive been running solo for 6 years" calla did a back flip off the roof not landing on her feet at all, she rolled and fell on her back laughing, grinning up to the girl "i tend to forget names on a daily basis you might have to remind me, everyday "

message 6: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

calla took Dallas hand " thanks " she grinned. " people dont forget my name , some pup said it sounded like cow" calla stated not realled angry about the name

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"sure" calla grabbed a sheet and started pinning it up, "hey, can i ask a question?" calla started " have you ever wanted to just run away?"

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

calla tilted her head to the side, stunned at her words, calla had originally thought that dallas would have scoffed and said no but calla was stunned to realize that she indeed had the same thoughts.
" have u ever, just left?" calla asked

message 9: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

calla smiled " wanna try tonight?" she stage whispered, "i know a path that can get us to the 12 waterfalls?, or unless your scared? "

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"be here in 15 minutes, im going to go grab my bag" calla beamed at her

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

calla returned with her bag and waited for dallas