twilight lovers! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
READ BEFORE POSTING NEW THREAD

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 13, 2009 11:07PM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Melzz and I have been noticing that there are an awful lot of repeat posts in the group. I realize that everyone has something to say or discuss but I feel like if we can follow these simple rules that were set forth in one of my other groups it will help us keep our group well organized and in perfect order. Thank you for supporting our ideas...and enjoy!!

As a member, if you are going to post a new thread, please follow these simple rules as you do so:

- Check the boards for a thread that is similar to the topic you wish to discuss. To cut down on the number of repetitive threads, we would rather see us breathe new life into an older one by simply posting to it, and reviving the discussion that way.

- If you are creating a new topic, having checked the boards and found no thread similar to your topic, please post it in the corresponding folder:

for example:

If it is about a certain book or movie you want to discuss, it would be placed into the folder with the corresponding title. If we have not made a folder for something please message one of us so that we can.

If it is a question about how the group works, locating a certain topic, or just any questions you have in general it would be placed into the "Questions" folder.

If you are unsure of which folder to place it in, leave the folder blank. It will automatically be sent to the "General" folder and I will move it to the proper folder for you.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Here are links to the folders, if you ever want to do a quick scan of them before posting something:

General Folder
Books Folder
Twilight Movie Folder
New Moon Movie Folder
Eclipse Movie Folder
Breaking Dawn Movie Folder
Characters Folder
Members Folder
Obsessiveness Folder
Disliking Twilight Folder
New Books Folder
Questions Folder
Videos/Music Folder
Other Series/Books Folder
More Folder
Random/Un-Twilight Related Folder
Games Folder
Roleplay and Characters Folder
Other Movies Folder
Advertisements Folder

I doubt you'll be asking us to make a new folder, though. We have one for nearly every topic, as you can see.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 110 comments thanks you guys! i was thinking the same thing!

message 4: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Thank you! This is so helpful!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 110 comments Yeah. i notice this a lot in other groups, too! i think i'm gonna put something like this in the groups im moderating!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell me how, how you love me now wrote: "Thank you! This is so helpful!"

♥Rachel♥ {crazy*confused*loved} wrote: "thanks you guys! i was thinking the same thing!"

No problem. It helps us too. :)

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 110 comments koolio! thats good :DDDDDDDD

message 8: by Palupi (new)

Palupi | 19 comments good........

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 110 comments yep!
btw palupi is a really cool name. haha :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

We have a LOT of folders. Let alone Topics

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie There are tons of topics. Cleaning out topics and spam helps.

message 12: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah. I hate to erase stuff that's already up so if we all pay attention to what has already been posted then with luck we can keep the repeat posts to a minimum.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Melzz wrote: "Here are links to the folders, if you ever want to do a quick scan of them before posting something:

• General Folder
• Books Folder
• Twilight Movie Folder
• New Moon Movie Folder
• Eclipse..."

That's helpful especially since the groups so big.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 110 comments yes, i agree. its like one of the bigges groups on goodreads!!!!!!! hooray!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(high five)

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 110 comments yay! we rox out loud!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(knucks)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber wrote: "That's helpful especially since the groups so big."

Glad to help. Anything to make it easier.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie Stephanie wrote: "Yeah. I hate to erase stuff that's already up so if we all pay attention to what has already been posted then with luck we can keep the repeat posts to a minimum. "

I mean like old stuff.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 110 comments yea

message 22: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I guess maybe we could erase some of the old ones but then what if someone wants to talk about that?? Then they will just make a new one.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 10, 2009 01:07PM) (new)

I know it's hard I'd just let it get junked up. Or make and old topic folder and put it all in there.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

iluvcatz wrote: "There are tons of topics. Cleaning out topics and spam helps."
Amber wrote: "I know it's hard I'd just let it get junked up. OR make and old topic folder and put it all in there."

I think we've been doing a pretty good job of keeping the group together, but thanks for the suggestions. :)

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie Stephanie wrote: "I guess maybe we could erase some of the old ones but then what if someone wants to talk about that?? Then they will just make a new one. "

I mean like old old stuff like "I'm new", or unimportant things. SOme games are duplicated.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess we're just weird like that. :D

message 27: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I think I erased the games but I will double check

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I would help clean, but I can't delete because I am not a Mod.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

We don't need to clean right now, but thanks anyway, Katherine. :)

message 30: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I'm wondering where the heck all our other Mods have gone...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, right? There are seven of us, and only two of us are actually participating in any discussion. We know they're online, only two of them are inactive so...?

message 32: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

IDK????

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd be a mod but I don't know how much help I would be seeing as I am at school Monday through Friday 8 hours a day. I'd do it though.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't think we were doing such a bad job that we needed more mods... :(

message 35: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

No I think that you and I have things pretty much under control...I actually like that it is just me and you...we agree on everything and that means less issues!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Peace and Harmony

lol

message 37: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

It makes for a happy Twilight Lovers group!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

You guys are doing an amazing job considering five of your mods disappeared, I just felt bad you guys are doing everything for us you are awesome.

message 39: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Thank you so much!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

:D Thanks.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya no prob.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Read this-Read Read Read. I'm posting a comment so this is more on the more recent page. People seem to be skipping over this thread. *Rosalie Glare*

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

??
__

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

The reason you read this before posting a thread is to prevent repeat threads and other threads from dying. However, the other day we got a second "engagement" thread. So I thought I'd repeat myself.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ya the "engagement thread" those piss me off.

message 46: by Katie (new)

Katie Ambizzle wrote: "You guys are doing an amazing job considering five of your mods disappeared, I just felt bad you guys are doing everything for us you are awesome. "

Yep. Stephanie and Melzz are like the only mods usually on.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Where'd Steph go?

message 48: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments I ate her, with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Ciante.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

kk

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellady77 wrote: "I ate her, with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Ciante."

Jeez, why am I always behind on the trends? I didn't know being a cannibal was "in" again. *sigh*

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.