GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > Lana and Daniel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 241 (241 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((So... Do you want to do something in a fantastical world or like in a human normal world?))

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) I'm god with whatever so you can choose :)

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) I don't know XD
Well, i'm good with them... I really like both...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Well I'm pretty good with fantasy so how about that?

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Okay! Me to :)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) cool so do you wanna make a plot or just wing it?

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) a plot would be fine! I don't usually 1x1 RP... Normally I do it without plot... But this time a plot would be fine! :)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) oh okay :) well I was thinking that we could do a fantasy high school or college rp where the two guys (who are good friends or just meet or are mates,whatever the case) fall for eachother although one of them doesn't want to admit his feelings for the other.

message 11: by Daniel (last edited Jul 27, 2014 02:12PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Maybe that one of them don't want to accept he's gay? and a school of... what? Like mages or what?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) yeah to the first part and a school of all types of supernatural beings

message 13: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) So we should make character...?

message 15: by Daniel (last edited Jul 28, 2014 04:58PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((I already had it pre-made))
Character:
(view spoiler)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Name: Sethrim "Seth" Denvers

Appearance:Dark blue hair that's half spiky half straight, dark gold eyes that turn bluish black when angry, lean slightly muscular,light tan skin.

Powers:
-Can control ice
-Has wings that enable him to fly
-Speed
-At one touch can learn how to use any weapon

Family:Mother (Terra Denvers) Father (Jackson Denvers) Older brother (Kyrin Denvers) Older sister (Hazela Denvers) Twin brother (Renfeild Denvers.)

History:A normal life of being with family and friends,however something happened to him years ago that he locked away.

Extra: -Loves eating sweets
-Is an imsoniac
-Has a pet cat

message 17: by Daniel (last edited Jul 28, 2014 04:55PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((You should put a pic for you character XD :P))
((I changed the history of my character))
((You want to begin?))

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) (I'm on mobile so I can't and can you start please)

message 19: by Daniel (last edited Jul 28, 2014 05:31PM) (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) It was the first day of school of Daniel, probably teachers were going to ask him to show his powers to other students and they were going to asign him a roomate... things like that, but he didn't want to...
His first class was 'Variation' What's the F*** is that he thought as he got into the room 216

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Seth tilted the chair back in his seat as he stared up at the ceiling,munching on a popsicle. Granted it was early in the morning and everyone was giving him weird looks but he didn't care what others thought about him.

message 21: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel knock on the door and open it... I there was a teacher... He got in and said something to the class, he wasnt paying attention... Until she said "Present yourself"
"Ohhh okay... Well hey, I'm Daniel Andrade, I'm the new one. I'm an elemental mage, or something like that... Ehhh i don't know... I'm a singer- pianist..." At that moment people started paying attention "... I usually sing Rock and Pop music and... ehhh... I can transform into a dragon" He said briefly without getting deeper that he's the only elemental mage that can control people...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Seth barely listened to the kid up there speak,new students came here almost every month so he was nothing new and definitely not worth his time,although he did look rather cute. "Boring..."He said softly and tilted his chair back further.
"-Sethrim Denvers."Seth sat back up in his seat to see the teacher pointing at him. and he felt his face drop,'Man,I don't wanna have a roomie.'He thought and opened his mouth to say so when the teacher cut a glare. "No refusing or filing anymore complaints,Mr.Denvers you have a roommate and you're going to keep him."

message 23: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "I don't think I want him as roomate either... He don't seen like the big thing" He said to the teacher, kind of whispering
"I'm sorry Daniel, he's the only option in here..." The teacher said to him "It seens like the class is interested in your singing... If we have time left you can sing for us" She said giving an order to Daniel to sing

The teacher point to a chair on the second line of the room and Daniel sit there thinking: 'What kind of name is Sethrim?'

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Seth raised a hand trying to conceal his increasing anger, he wasn't deaf he knew that the kid was already talking crap. Like they always did. 'Just because I'm not like Ren...the fact that with a simple touch I can freeze this entire-'
"Sethrim!"He focused when he realized that he once again froze the classroom.Pushing his chair back he grabbed his bag,ignoring the hateful stares the students gave him. "I need some air."He murmured as he opened the door with trembling hands.

message 25: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) 'Great enery... Ice? Water? Something I can control to...' Daniel though as he saw the angry student go away from the room...
"Is everything okay?" He asked confuse to the class that acted normally... He always so that, some people said; yeah its normal, other said; we just don't want to get freeze, other complement; all talking to Daniel

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) 'I hate this place."Seth thought angrily as he walked across the courtyard and sat by the water fountain. He didn't mean to freeze the class but seeing the new kid already making judgments about him tipped him off. it didn't help that the teacher simply agreed along with him either.
With a sigh he swirled the water around with his finger and absently wished that he could disappear or obtain a new identity.'Something that won't make me be set up to high expectations.'He thought bitterly,pulling his hand from the water before it froze.

message 27: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel convince the teacher if he could go with Seth, he feel guilty that he was angry with world... He got out of the class and head to the direction of the guy...
"Great power... They are just starting to melt, his heads are just coming out..." Daniel said as he sits at his side "I'm sorry for judge you, but it pissed me off that you were just ignoring and not paying attention at all..." He admitted as he deforze the water that Seth froze before

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) He glared over at Daniel and stood up."Piss off newbie,just because we're roomies doesn't mean you have to put on the 'lets pretend to be friends' act."He said and brushed the imaginary dust off his pants."So go back to class and stay away from me until its the very last day of school,got it?" Seth knew that now he was being a jerk but he didn't trust newbies,or anyone for that matter,in the end all they did was screw with his emotions or compare him to Ren.

message 29: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) ((You should put at least a link to have an idea on how you character looks like...))

"You don't have to be a jerk Sethrim..." Daniel said knowing that he was losing his chance with his roomate
"I judge you, I admitted... And trust me... I'm not putting on an act of 'pretending to be friends' because you're not my friend" Daniel said entering back into the classroom ignoring Seth... He defroze the people who was still with eyes and got the water out of the room to help them

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) (When I am not on mobile I will put up a picture...)

He said nothing as Daniel left and simply shrugged."Liar."He mumbled and then left to his dorm room which he then proceeded to place a barrier around,which was an upside to being an ice fey, it was an unbreakable barrier that not even the eldest and strongest elemental mage could break.After that he broke up the second bed and all of the other stuff on the other side of the room.
Yeah he was going way overboard but when he stated that he didn't want a roommate he meant it. Seth's cell phone rang and he blew out a sigh."Denvers."He answered and heard his twins panic. "Please don't do anything rash,Seth."He pleaded

message 31: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) - Teacher: "I'm sorry for Seth, he normally acts crazy... Come on, I'll show you your n... n... ne..."

The teacher stops and freeze when she saw the house... "THIS GUY!! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I'LL MAKE HI..." The teacher started yelling, but Daniel stopped her
"Don't worry... I'll take care of this... Or at least tried to..." He said as he touch the ice softly... It was Magic lvl 5, very strong and almost impossible to destroy...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "-Enhance."Seth said when he felt someone try to break the barrier turning the level higher."Don't worry Ren,everything's cool I'm fine."He soothed as he threw the remains of the bed and stuff out of the window."please,don't worry about me,I don't want to disturb you from your work." Surprisingly he loved Ren,even though he was compared and contrasted with him too much it was hard to be angry and hate him.
"Alright but I'll come visit you later and you can quiz me later for my upcoming test?"He asked hopefully and Seth laughed "You bet."He replied

message 33: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "I can feel... He is using his energy to get the barrier more stronger... He thinks I'm trying to destroy it... What an Idiot..." Daniel said as he maitain his hand over the ice... "I'm maybe only 15, but I'm a master at my magic, and destroy ice is not the only way to get through... He need air and he is getting it from the top of the house..." Daniel did't nedded to do much... He just put another barrier on top of the house, without holes or any way to he to breath... Eventually he will get out and Daniel was going to be with energy, while Seth will be so weak... he made a chair of water and sit there while he read his book

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Seth laid back against his bed and closed his eyes,he heard no word from the outside of the room but he felt a faint bit of energy."What do you want?"He asked knowing that he could hear him."Why can't you go find another room to sit around in?" Seth stood up and felt a wave of dizziness hit him. Holding his head slightly he realized that he was cutting off his air circulation. "How sweet."He murmured. "I hope you like dead bodies."

message 35: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel know that he would rather die than lose, so he used one of the forbbiden powers he have... Put thoughts on people mind...
First he focus on him, then he started looking in Seth mind, strong memories... Hmmmm... A brother, a Twin! This will work he thought as he focuse Seth Twin... Ren? Ren!

"If you die... Brother... Seth..." Daniel put on Seth memory easily, it was a not far memory so he could do it without standing up... After 3 exact minutes of putting on Seth's mind his brother, he got out of the mind without Seth noticing that he was ever there and went back to his reading...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) 'Seth....Seth!!! Don't die please!!'His eyes widened. "What is this?"He murmured. He didn't remember anything about dying before...or almost dying...so why was this?....
'Momma!! Papa!!' blood and intense pain wracked his body and he held his head. "I don't want to remember this...stop it."He said clutching his head,ice started to gather around the room as he struggled to bury this memory."I don't want to remember this again..."He whimpered as the barrier slowly faded.

message 37: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel could feel the pain in his roomate, but he was creating his own memories now...
"Mehhh" He said taking out the bubble of ice around him and stayed there for a while, waiting to Set to came out... He just stayed there reading...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "Seth?"Ren was walking down the hall when he heard whimpering,memories of that night years ago flooded the twins mind and he ran to his room,ignoring Daniel and immediately destroying both of their barriers."Seth! Seth can you hear me? Its okay."He soothed hugging his still shaking brother.Ren worked to hide the memory again and only then did Seth slowly calm down.

message 39: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel didn't do anything... He saw the 'poor' guy shaking in the flor, he was bad...
"Ughh..." He said as he got near the guy with his backpack
"Back up a little..." He said to the twin as he got some plants out of his backpack
"Eat this plants, the combination will help you..." He said taking Seth's head an putting some smash plants between his lips and his nose "Eat it..." He said putting the medicine infront of him

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Seth squeezed his eyes shut and clamped his lips together but Ren helped Daniel out."Come on bro you gotta eat it,it'll make you better."He murmured lacing his words with a powerful charm that Seth quickly fell under.Grudgingly he accepted the plants and swallowed them. Immediately he felt sick and almost started to heave it back up but forced it back down."...........yuck."He said finally

message 41: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Yeah, I know... They taste bad" He said understanding the yuck, but it obviously help... He was getting his color back and stop moving his head in a random weird way

"I'm Daniel, by the way" Daniel said to the twin "I was going to be his new roomate... But I guess not even more... My bed and closet is all detroyed..." He said looking back at all the disaster

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Ren looked around as well noticing the mess and realizing that it probably was the noise he heard and laughed lightly."Don't worry,where Seth here destroys I create...your stuff will be back in no time."He said and extended his hand."I'm Renfeild but you can call me Ren. As you can see I'm Seth's twin brother."
Seeing the two of them get to know eachother somewhat annoyed him,so Seth went to sit by the window and let them talk.'Just wait in a few minutes he too will prefer my twin over some psycho person like me.'He thought with a sigh

message 43: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "I can see..." Daniel said smiling "What are your powers? Ice too?" He ask Ren intrigue, glancing at Seth worried...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "Yes,but mine isn't as strong,I'm a lot better when it comes to just regular magic."He explained with a smile.
Seth absently glanced back over and caught Daniel staring at him and looked away quickly,feeling flustered all of the sudden

message 45: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Regular magic? What's Regular Magic... Im new with all this of magic, sorry" He said stil glancing at Seth, he want him to join the conv. but Daniel didn't know how to do it, he was pretty sure he was hating Daniel...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "Well regular magic is controlling all of the elements and sometimes having psychic abilities as well like mind manipulation,raising the dead,and a bunch of other stuff,however its rare for me to be a mage because most ice feys-"
"He doesn't need to know our whole life story,Ren."Seth interrupted in a bored tone not bothering to look over at them."Regular magic is regular magic you'll learn more about it in class."

message 47: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Not if you freeze them again..." He said joking trying to get him in the conversation
"Why you don't join here?" He said softly to Seth

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Seth said nothing in reply to that remark but slowly walked over while Ren recreated the bed and closet."There! All fixed and good as new!"He said

message 49: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Wow... That's usefull! Thank you!" He said giving a hug to Ren
"How did you do that? You have to teach me that!" He said smiling

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "U-um its really nothing,but I'll teach you sometime."Ren smiled patting Daniels back but feeling a little awkward.
Seth rolled his eyes trying to figure out why the hell he even came over here when the dude was just going to practically fawn over Ren like a puppy but said nothing because he didn't give a damn anymore.

« previous 1 3 4 5