The Realms discussion

dragons Realm > the drop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

this is the cliffs for the dragons

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smiled as the wind flipped around him, he loved coming here it was always a good retreat

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah made her way to the drop when she saw someone, since she was above the other dragon she dive bombed until she passed right i front of him and stopped 10 feet away from him flying upside down to get a better look.

message 4: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon flung back, " what the hell" he screamed

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hii!" Hannah called back laughing in pure enjoyment.

message 6: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon looked at her and bursted out laughing " dont ever do that again, i could have killed you" he told her seriously

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay" she said sounding disappointed and flew beside him but started to giggle "oh and I'm Hannah"

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon looked at her " im drogon" he said stiffly, he ;looked at her and smiled mysteriously and slapped her arm " your it" and flew straight down

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah chuckled and than dive bombed after him picking up speed, she reached her hand out "Not for long!"

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon laughed and sped up faster diving up then switching corse and going for the cliff.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah was surprised and whent a bit farther down before stopping and flew up like a rocket making waves in the water, she change into her full dragon form and was able to fly fatter touching him with her mouth.

message 12: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

DROGON LAUGHED, " MY MY MY well you are a big girl" he smiled and manifested into his true form, he felt the searing pain before he felt hole again. peer black in size drogon wasnt one of the biggest dragons but he could fly faster then any dragon in the community. " i guess im it" he said in their native tongue, diving after her

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah dived down towards the water going vertical agenst the water before she hit it, checking behind her shoulder to se if he fell for the trick.

message 14: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smiled seeing his victory, then abruptly she tilted up. drogon didnt have the best refelexs to tilt himself up toward the sky so he ended up in the water

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah shifted into her half human form laughing "Yes! Awesome! " she giggled and flew towards him grinning stupidly.

message 16: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Drogon demi shifter and spit water out and looked up at her evily, ' that s right a little closer' he thought " booyeah!", he flew out of the water grinning at her she was soaked now as well

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahh!" Hannah yelped as she got soaked than laughed "Noo I've been shhhooottt!" She played along and fell into the water springing up giggling.

message 18: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smiled at her " how come ive never seen you around?" he asked

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah shrugged "I was raised in France for most of my life, I left 200 years ago"

message 20: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smiled " wow, in the human world, how strange. how old are you"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"1,200 how about you?" She asked "There was a village of dragons in France"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"In the human realm,."

message 23: by bibliophile (last edited Oct 18, 2014 12:50PM) (new)

bibliophile | 26 comments Airi frowned,deep in thought,about whether she should have been nicer to her parents,she barely thought about the fact she was tumbling from the air at alarming speeds

message 24: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( im so sorry snow!!!! i completely forgot!!)

" how strange" drogon said, he couldnt handle the human world all he wanted to do was squish it. " me" he laughed " well see my father was one of the first dragons born, hence the name drogon. they couldnt think of any name back then" he laughed more

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah giggled doing a loopy loop "Oh yeah? Than your as old as the mountains my friend" she teased. But in awe she was surprised.

message 26: by bibliophile (new)

bibliophile | 26 comments Airi looked up in surprise,she had been so deep in her thoughts she hadn't realised there were other dragons,she also realised she was about to hit the water,she morphed to a dragon quickly and pulled up suddenly,causing a massive spray of water

message 27: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" yes i get that a lot, i help create this place" he told her seriously, then got hit with water " what the hell" looking down drogon saw another dragon " well this is interesting, do you think man or woman?" drogon asked hanna while getting ready to fight if this new dragon wasnt very nice

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ffeeemmalllee" Hannah said like a child before sky dropping towards the new dragon giggling, she change into her half form landing on Ari's head "Hello!" She smiled, most people would call her a idiot for thing move, but she couldn't get touch by the dragon.

message 29: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon watched hanna " what are you doing it could be evil" he shouted after her

message 30: by bibliophile (last edited Oct 21, 2014 02:43PM) (new)

bibliophile | 26 comments Airi made a laughing grumble at Hanna and gave Drogon an evil eye,seriously,male or female?,she morphed in half form laughed at Hanna still balancing on her head

message 31: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon looked at the two " okay female" he said to himself. while she glared at him " waht?" he asked seriously

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahhhhhh Ahhhhh" Hannah said slowly bleaching on her head squating "Hi ohohh I'm Hannah" she smiled than fel off but flew up "And that's Drogon!"

message 33: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon watched it all " are you friends or something" he ask, it was strange to see so many dragon in one spot he was used to seeing them but not like this. it kinda freaked him out

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 23, 2014 03:16PM) (new)

"Nope!" Hannah smiled "No idea who she is!" Hannah laughed like a child. She seemed to enjoy this.

message 35: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogons mouth flew open, " well then dont you think thats stupid, what happends if she wasnt nice?" drogon asked more curious then ever

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was on her head, so she couldn't even hurt me if she tried" she said simply smiling "and you flew in the line of her fire" she smiled.

message 37: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon loooked at her " ah no see i could just snap my finger and she would be dead" he smirked " comes with the territory

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah shrugged "Still, better idea than you" she stuck out her toung. Like a child per usual.

message 39: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon smirked " mhmm" he turned and flew to sit on the edge of the cliff

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah dragged her new friend over.

message 41: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

drogon grabs his bag and take out a moon square, and bites into it. and moans the taste was exstordinary

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(Let's wait for Natsu! And besides you still gotta repile to me I. Titch cave :3)

message 43: by bibliophile (last edited Oct 25, 2014 04:38PM) (new)

bibliophile | 26 comments ((Oh im so sorry,for some reasons my notifications were turned off for realms and i only realised now,so sorry for taking so long!!))

message 44: by bibliophile (new)

bibliophile | 26 comments "Sure,i doubt you'd even scratch me"Airi laughed at Hannahs childish behaviour and followed her to the cliff,she grabs a chunk of moon square from Drogons bag and offers Hannah some

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah shook her head "Noo Thankyou! I had a apple!" She giggled.

message 46: by bibliophile (new)

bibliophile | 26 comments Airi shrugged but tucked into the moon square,"I don't understand how you even like fruit" she morphed to human form as she sat

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah shrugged and sprawled ontp Airi's lap.

message 48: by bibliophile (new)

bibliophile | 26 comments Airi lay back contentedly against the rock behind her and looked at Drogon and raised her eyebrow "Its not THAT good"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pretty good, Alice got me into it." Hannah said "But she died a long time ago, so I still eat fruit for her."

message 50: by bibliophile (new)

bibliophile | 26 comments "That's nice" Airi said and she let out a massive yawn,her mouth contacted into a dragons mouth as she yawned but it morphed back

« previous 1