YA Book Addicts discussion

Book Talk (Standalones) > New Threads

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Any new standalone threads you want us to create? :)

message 2: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments The Perks of Being a Wallflower!!!!!!!

message 3: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Making it!

message 4: by Yanan (new)

Yanan Melo (arachnord) | 5 comments Paper Towns!!!!!!!!!! (please)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

An abundance if Catharines

message 6: by Yanan (new)

Yanan Melo (arachnord) | 5 comments LittleMissBookworm(lauren) wrote: "An abundance if Catharines"

An Abundance *of Katherines =D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow my bad

message 8: by Yanan (new)

Yanan Melo (arachnord) | 5 comments LittleMissBookworm(lauren) wrote: "Wow my bad"

LOL. =D

message 9: by Ella (new)

Ella Exterkamp (ellaexterkamp) | 39 comments Before I fall By: Lauren Oliver.

message 10: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 3 comments Hi guys, I'm a teen writer who is trying to save up for an editor before sending my work off to an agent, if you could check my synopsis out and possibly fund me, and spread the word that would be great: http://www.gofundme.com/reprogrammed

synopsis:
REPROGRAMMED: Kadence North isn't your average teen, not by any particular super extra ordinary talent, but simply because she falls below the rector scale of "average" in just about everything (excluding her accelerated crane skills).
Dreamer by nature, constantly caught in her future of moving somewhere warm, and opening a used book store she faces challenge with dealing with the right now; struggling with her grades, self-esteem, nonexistant social life, and mediocre job busing tables at a dead end restaurant, failure becomes an intrinsic pattern of her life -- all neatly comprised on a grocery lists of baggage that needs urgent unloading.
Her heart decorated with "I can'ts" the soil of her minds garden run ragged with weeds, she nurses a bed of uncertainty through her entire being.
In her efforts to make a change in the upcoming school year with her pocket notebook of things to do at hand for moments notice, with her new approach to life, she gets more than she bargains for.