Aaron (Survivor Stories #1) Aaron discussion

Anyone else notice?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stephen The scar in the cover photo is on wrong side?

The opening of the story clearly states that Aaron's facial scar starts below his right ear. The one in the picture is on the guy's left side.

Anna Goerlitz Didn't notice, but then I hardly ever notice covers - except as to whether I find them pleasing or not. I try not to let them influence me at all. Because they have kept me from good stories before, where I have had to force myself to read something everyone recommends, and I haven't read it, becuase I couldn't get over the cover...and then I end up loving the story!

I never presume that the guys on the cover are the guys in the book...

Lisa Stephen wrote: "The scar in the cover photo is on wrong side?

The opening of the story clearly states that Aaron's facial scar starts below his right ear. The one in the picture is on the guy's left side."

I actually did notice this, and throughout reading, I kept picturing the scar on different sides of his face. I couldn't place it. I still loved the story of Aaron and Spencer, though!

M.A.K. I wonder why they didn't just mirror the image... Most of the time pictures on the cover keep me from seeing the characters in my mind the way the book description makes me imagine them. For example, I avoid looking at Mark Roeder's covers, the guys never ever look like I picture them.