Read-Along With Me discussion

READING > What Should I Read?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, you know that feeling when you finish a book and you look at your shelf, completely stumped on what to choose next, well look no further, you have come to the right place! In this thread all you have to do is name the books you are thinking of reading next and the next commenter will decide for you. After you have finished the book you can either say how utterly thankful you are that someone chose it for you, or you could just blame the commenter who told you to pick the book up, because it was that bad!!!

Have fun!

message 2: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 481 comments Which of these books should I read next?

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

CINDER! I read it and it was absolutely AMAZING!

message 4: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 481 comments Great, thanks! :) I'll pick it up as soon as I finish the book I'm currently reading.

message 5: by Erin (last edited Jul 28, 2014 12:33PM) (new)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I have already read Say What You Will and I really did not like it, so I think that you should read Since You've Been Gone because everyone I know seems to adore that book!

message 7: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 481 comments I've heard nothing but great reviews of Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson :) We could do a buddy read if you like, I'm planning to read it soon!

message 8: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy | 8 comments I just hit up the library for the week and I have no idea where to start because they are all parts of series I am currently reading. Here's my options:
Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand Requiem (Delirium, #3) by Lauren Oliver The Kiss (Witch & Wizard, #4) by James Patterson Smoke (Burned, #2) by Ellen Hopkins

message 9: by Gina (new)

Gina (missgi) | 40 comments @Tate
Hallowed was better than Unearthly in my opinion :) Requiem was a bit disappointing.

message 10: by electra (new)

electra | 159 comments I need some good high school fiction to read while I put The Lovely Bones on hold and while my brain cells mend after Marked... I'm definitely going to get all of these soon, but idk what to read first

Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers Prep School Confidential (Prep School Confidential, #1) by Kara Taylor Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta

message 11: by electra (new)

electra | 159 comments Thanks, Deidre! I think I have it on hold at the library now, so that's good