Write, Wrote, Written discussion

Where To Put Your Writing

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 2486 comments Mod
Hello! So, everyone, I made separate folders for each member. If you don't have a folder, you will get one soon because I just haven't seen you've joined just yet! But anyway, When you go to make a "topic" (That's what they are called, anyway) it wants you to say its title, what it's about, and so on. In that, you can put your post in a folder, and, like I said, I made one for everybody. You can put the writing in that folder, that way it will be easier to see everyone's writing. The folders will show up on the home page of this group, and people can click on your folder and read your writing! Sound good? Great. Thanks!

message 2: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments This group has maxed out on it's folders, so go here if you want to post your writing. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

Just click new topic

message 3: by Maj, "Chewing-on-the-table"-kind of special (new)

Maj | 537 comments Mod
As mentioned above, we have (unfortunately) maxed out. You can put your writing in the Folderless Writers folder

message 4: by Maj, "Chewing-on-the-table"-kind of special (new)

Maj | 537 comments Mod
Not really. Just really crowded ;)

message 5: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) 'Where To Stick Your Writing' might be the better title for this discussion? ha

message 6: by Metroboy (new)

Metroboy | 5 comments This is it...