YA Book Addicts discussion

Characters > What Fictional Characters Would Survive The Hunger Games And How?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Izzy Lightwood!

She's a shadow hunter so obviously she'd survive. Plus she's super badass and her weapon would be her whip bracelet(:

message 2: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
I think Annabeth could do pretty well! I mean she's a demigod...with Athena as her mom- that's pretty cool!

And I think June from Legend could also do pretty dang well since she's super good at fighting and whatnot. But Day can also blow stuff up so he might be better?? :P

message 3: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Yeah Annabeth would do really good!

message 4: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Yay- I think she'd do amazing :D

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire Hermione - She could just apparate out of the arena or use magic to stun, etc., the other tributes.

message 6: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments I think Aragorn from LOTR. He's strong and he's got brains.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle lightwood would probably do great. But listen if anyone would win it would be a wizard from harry potter they could easily win the whole thing!

message 8: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Or Gandalf perhaps

message 9: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (last edited Jul 27, 2014 10:38PM) (new)

I love Gandalf!!!!

message 10: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Yeah! I'm at the point in LOTR just after they've been through Moira and they are in Lothlorien.

message 11: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Penryn from Angelfall!

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Katniss would win because she's done it twice before ;)

message 13: by Rachel (last edited Jul 29, 2014 01:56PM) (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Harry could win. If he can beat he-who-must-not-be-named then he can win THG.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes for sure

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I think Sydney Sage could win. She's so smart, and she's got another newish quality (that I don't want to spoil you about) that could give her an edge.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Rose Hathaway could win THG with her bare hands, she's that bad***

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose Hathaway is an amazing bada**

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Kestrel from The Winner's Curse is really cunning. She's great with war tactics, she could probably win too!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She's a statigest right

message 20: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Celaena Sardothien could easily win. She's not an assassin for nothing.

message 21: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments Tris Prior could win, because she's smart, knows how to handle weapons, and handle fear (so she could face Capitol interference well).

message 22: by Bella (new)

Bella Privitere (bella_hemmings) | 11 comments Riya wrote: "I think Annabeth could do pretty well! I mean she's a demigod...with Athena as her mom- that's pretty cool!

And I think June from Legend could also do pretty dang well since she's super good at fi..."

Annabeth would definitely do great! I imagine she would be like Foxface, only a bit more social. And she would know which berries to eat!;)

message 23: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Maya wrote: "Tris Prior could win, because she's smart, knows how to handle weapons, and handle fear (so she could face Capitol interference well)."

YESSS

message 24: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments :)

message 25: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 8 comments Dimitri Belikov would school everyone and win even though he's too old....

message 26: by Saumya (new)

Saumya | 159 comments Eragon from Inheritance/Daemon from The Lux Series/Ruby from The Darkest Minds

message 27: by Saumya (new)

Saumya | 159 comments (because they've all got superpowers :P