Author name:Diana Stevan
Genre: Romantic Adventure
Reader Age Range:
Content Warnings (ex.Violence):
Length (Word count or # of pages): 370
How Many Copies:
Format(s):
Goodreads Link To Book:
http://www.dianastevan.com/a-cry-from...

message 2: by Len (new)

Len Robertson | 39 comments I will review A Cry From The Deep if you send me a free email copy or a pdf so I can read it on my iPad Air. My email address is lrobertsonbooks@aol.com

It's occurred to me that vampires have been worked to death except for one twist: imagine a vampire biting Keith Richards and being cursed. The curse. He'll look like Richards forever. On one hand, he can't get laid by anyone. Almost as bad, he's shunned by other vampire because they're terrified that they could end up looking like him if they so much as touch him.

On the other hand, he plays a mean guitar.

Anyway, if you send me the book, I'll review it.

Len

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana Stevan (dianastevan) Hi Len,
How lovely to hear from you, especially a male, I was hoping to get some male interest, as my book does contain adventure as well as mystery and romance.

I looked at your bio. and discovered that you like opera and photography. My granddaughter has an operatic voice and who knows whether she'll pursue that line of work or not, but I digress. My protagonist in A CRY FROM THE DEEP is an underwater photographer, so you may enjoy what she has to say about that. Thanks again for your interest.

I'll send you a mobi file first, as that's my preferred format. Let me know if you have problems.

cheers,
Diana

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread