Twilight Read-along! discussion

Twilight > Week 4!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Giordano (emmmabooks) | 51 comments Mod
Ok so I haven't read my chapters for the week yet (post-booktubeathon depression haha) but what do you guys think so far? This is our second to last week of this book SO PUT IN SOME THOUGHTS PEOPLE!!

message 2: by Rae (new)

Rae (raeofsunshinebooks) | 8 comments Mod
I feel the same way about BTAT lol. There's seriously so much Edward/Bella chemistry it's overwhelming and I love it!! I just finished the baseball chapter and it's great to see how their relationship is progressing but still moving slowly (if that even makes any sense) And it's definitely not happy go lucky anymore (but was it ever really) but I love the tension and drama that's starting to arise and I can't wait to read on

message 3: by Kelli (new)

Kelli (potterdancer) Aaah I love the baseball scene!! (did you watch abookutopia's impersonation from BTAT? hilarious!) feel so efficient because I read the chapters on Sunday...
can't believe book one is almost over then liveshow time and I can watch you guys talk for an hour or more on this book YAY

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Giordano (emmmabooks) | 51 comments Mod
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW BELLA FAINTS WHEN EDWARD KISSES HER?! Lmao I'm just sitting here laughing so hard because he just went to kiss her and she just COLLAPSES lmao oh boy Edward Cullen really does make the ladies swoon

message 5: by Rae (new)

Rae (raeofsunshinebooks) | 8 comments Mod
HAHAHAHA ITS HILARIOUS LIKE REALLY
Bellaaaaaaa *kiss* HOLY EDWARD CULLEN JUST KISSED ME I CANT BELIEVE IT
I didn't even know it was possible to faint whole kissing but look at Bella swan proving new things left and right lol