The Hunt (The Hunt, #1) The Hunt discussion

Major plot hole?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynne I dunno if it's just me and I do love this book but there was one hole in Andrew Fukada's entire world that as a woman I would love to point out to him. How would a girl be able to live in secret for 18 years when her period would have to happen at some point and with their superhuman abilities of smell wouldn't they just kill her immediately it's just not possible for a girl to have been in hiding for as long as she was.

Dramapuppy Lindy wrote: "I dunno if it's just me and I do love this book but there was one hole in Andrew Fukada's entire world that as a woman I would love to point out to him. How would a girl be able to live in secret f..."

That's actually addressed in one of the later books. I recommend reading them because they're really good.

Dramapuppy Why, Spencer?

Trystan I just find it hard to believe that this kid never sneezed, sweated, or anything else that would immediately reveal him as human. I get that swimming is the one sport he can do because it blends in with sweat, but seriously if it is hot their, which it can be at night, or if he has a fever it is possible for him to hide the sweating.

Dramapuppy Yeah, I can see that. It's not the most realistic thing ever. But humans can do great things when it's life or death.

Hozuger Honkenstein No. I don't agree to how the book has ended. Throughout most of the book, Gene is developed as a loner; he is in solitary throughout most of the book. People like that (unless they have a psychotic problem ,which Gene does not appear to have) do not abandon others, especially if they were in love. Trust me on that one: I know that from personal experience (yes, I am a loner too)and I know how they think. Gene would have definitely gone back for Ashley June, no matter how dangerous it would if it be.