What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. erotic science fiction about a man coming back from alien abduction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Lecuyer | 4 comments Story of a man who is abducted by aliens and after they are done with him, and he is returned to his home, he hapilly founds out that his body is cleaned up from all the human toxin, that he is in great shape, and has a much greater sex drive. I think he gets a regular tune up from them but I'm not sure.

I read half that book in the 70's (75/76) and would like to know how the end. Weird that I remember that book after 40 years.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Possibly Miracle Visitors?

A psychology experiment and his sighting of a UFO awakens in Michael Peacocke suppressed memories of his experiences aboard a starship from Pleiades and his sexual encounter with a spacewoman.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Lecuyer | 4 comments Not quite but thank you for helping.

The way I remember it, the man leaves on earth after his encountered with the ET and every cell in his body are clean and stronger than before and even his hair have grown back where it was receding.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Robert, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert Lecuyer | 4 comments I am not looking for it anymore. I kind of gave up on it.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Ok. Moving to Abandoned at your request.