Brilliant Books You've Never Heard Of discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Nominations > June Group Read Nominations

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) ***Please Read all Guidelines Before Nominating***

1. All nominations must meet the following criteria:
-Published in or after 1960, but at least 6 months old
-No more than 5,000 Goodreads ratings
-No self-promotion

2. Each member may nominate ONE book per month

3. Each member may also second ONE book per month
If someone else nominates a book that you are interested in, simply post that you would like to SECOND that book to give it another nomination vote.

4. We will vote on the five books that have the most seconds for the month's read
If less than five books receive seconds, I will pick whatever other nominated books have the highest star rating to round out the five needed for the poll.

Happy Nominating!

message 2: by John (new)

John (jwarner6comcastnet) | 21 comments I would like to nominate Stone of Fire by J.F. Penn.

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim I'd like to nominate The Summer We Got Free, which absolutely blew me away when I first read it, and I'm ready for a re-read. A great book to read in the summer, too. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 4: by Charley Girl (new)

Charley Girl (charleygirl9) | 22 comments I'll second Stone of Fire and want to nominate Fit, Fifty and Fired Up by Nigel Marsh

message 5: by Karly (new)

Karly (karlyclark) | 5 comments I would like to nominate Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu

message 6: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) I'm going to nominate Dreadnought

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) I would like to nominate Insects by John Koloen

Insects by John Koloen

message 8: by Kristin B. (last edited Apr 24, 2018 11:53AM) (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) Only a few more days to nominate for June!

Please remember that all nominations must be on this thread, must meet the criteria mentioned above, and cannot be your own work. Though authors are welcome to self promote in the Author's Folder.

Happy nominating!

message 9: by Kasi (new)

Kasi (kasireadsjunkandstuff) I would like to nominate Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh, if we're still open here. :)

message 10: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) Kasi wrote: "I would like to nominate Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh, if we're still open here. :)"

I'm going to go ahead and put it for July for you, since we have six for June. We've been getting less participation so I want to make sure we have enough nominations for July as well. : )

I'll add the nomination for you, so you don't need to!

This thread is now closed and the poll will be up soon.

The nomination thread for July is now open!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.