Addicted to YA discussion

Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3)
This topic is about Obsidio
Series > Obsidio

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5299 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part?

Catarina Pimenta (catarinanevespi) | 3 comments The best ending for an amazing series <3

Chiara | 10 comments This series was so emotionally taxing (but in a good way!), I'm sad it's over but it was such a great finale!
I love how it juggled so many different characters and I had to keep reminding myself it was fiction because I was seriously close to tears more than once.
Thoughts on AIDAN? It was one of my favourite parts of the whole series - half of me was sort of scared of it and the other one wanted to become its friend...

Kat Platzman | 0 comments Perfect ending for perfect series! I enjoyed this just as much as the first two books and I'm really sad to say goodbye to this amazing world.

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) Cool, unique series! Illuminae is still my favorite of the trilogy. It had some great secondary characters, which made me that much more invested and not wanting any of them to die. I like how Obsidio went back and forth from the Mao to Kerenza IV. AIDAN just might be my favorite character of series, though I could name a few as a tie for second. A fitting ending that was wrapped up very nicely.

I only heard about this series a few months ago when I saw updates on my feed. Exhibit A of why I love Goodreads. I've discovered so many great reads due to reviews and read progress popping up on my feed. Love it!