A Wrinkle in Time (Time Quintet, #1)
This topic is about A Wrinkle in Time
Archive - Past Group Reads > Time Quintet Series by Madeleine L'Engle

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - added it

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
A Wrinkle in Time (Time Quintet, #1) by Madeleine L'Engle

It was a dark and stormy night; Meg Murry, her small brother Charles Wallace, and her mother had come down to the kitchen for a midnight snack when they were upset by the arrival of a most disturbing stranger.

"Wild nights are my glory," the unearthly stranger told them. "I just got caught in a downdraft and blown off course. Let me be on my way. Speaking of way, by the way, there is such a thing as a tesseract".

Meg's father had been experimenting with this fifth dimension of time travel when he mysteriously disappeared. Now the time has come for Meg, her friend Calvin, and Charles Wallace to rescue him. But can they outwit the forces of evil they will encounter on their heart-stopping journey through space?

Start Date: April 1st, 2018

message 2: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments This should be my kind of book, but I am not even feeling the desire to start this let alone finish it.

Soneika Henry (neikarichards) I finished this book like 6 times since i have the paper back for it. Its a wonderful book . Who wants me to read it with them

message 4: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - added it

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
I would love to read this, but I have three different copies still on hold at the library haha.

message 5: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (last edited Jun 19, 2018 10:30AM) (new) - added it

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
Okay, all the copies came in at once. Now I've got 4 copies borrowed. Yeeesh. Going to try starting this one today.

Lindsey I've read only the first... would you recommend the entire series, or are the remaining four not as good?

message 7: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - added it

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
I've never read any of them, but I plan on only read this one.

message 8: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new) - added it

Sara | 3879 comments Mod
I don't know if it's because I've been so invested in the Sookie series, but I'm struggling through this one.