YA Reading With Kelly & Kelli! discussion

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Where do you buy your books?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LaNona (new)

LaNona I used to buy books on Amazon or Barnes and Noble, but I recently heard of Thriftbooks and Book Outlet.
Any thoughts on them?

message 2: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 585 comments I usually get my books at Waterstones but when I can't find it I will look in the charity shops they have all kind of books. I go on line last not so computer oriented and it takes me forever to find anything.

message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel | 1 comments Bookstore or Online.

Kelly Brigid ♡ (anotherbookinthewall) | 848 comments Mod
I typically buy e-books off Amazon, and physical copies off Thriftbooks! :)

message 5: by LaNona (new)

LaNona Kelly wrote: "I typically buy e-books off Amazon, and physical copies off Thriftbooks! :)"

So do you like Thriftbooks then? I haven't bought from them yet, so I don't know a lot about them- but I heard they're a lot cheaper.

message 6: by Norman (new)

Norman (deplume) | 491 comments Bookstore, online, or used from my library for somewhere between $1-3 a book.

I love Thriftbooks! I’ve purchased so many books thought them. I only buy those that are in good or very good condition, and have been very satisfied with their quality. All the books I’ve bought were only $3-5 :)

message 8: by LaNona (new)

LaNona Kelly wrote: "I love Thriftbooks! I’ve purchased so many books thought them. I only buy those that are in good or very good condition, and have been very satisfied with their quality. All the books I’ve bought w..."

Wow, I will definitely have to try them then! Is the shipping expensive?

If you spend more than $10, shipping is free, and the books usually arrive within a week!

message 10: by LaNona (new)

LaNona Kelly wrote: "If you spend more than $10, shipping is free, and the books usually arrive within a week!"

Where has this been all my life?!?!

message 11: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 585 comments BOOKSandCaffeine wrote: "Kelly wrote: "If you spend more than $10, shipping is free, and the books usually arrive within a week!"

Where has this been all my life?!?!"

Hiding LOL

message 12: by LaNona (new)

LaNona mrbooks wrote: "BOOKSandCaffeine wrote: "Kelly wrote: "If you spend more than $10, shipping is free, and the books usually arrive within a week!"

Where has this been all my life?!?!"

Hiding LOL"

Apparently :D

message 13: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 585 comments OK not on subject but what the heck can you answer the question? Where is the best place to hide something?

message 14: by LaNona (new)

LaNona mrbooks wrote: "OK not on subject but what the heck can you answer the question? Where is the best place to hide something?"

Usually in plain sight

message 15: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 585 comments darn foiled again

message 16: by LaNona (new)

LaNona mrbooks wrote: "darn foiled again"

hahaha