Partnering RP discussion

Original 1+1: > Requesting a Partner.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 426 (426 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you like a partner to RP with? Please request one here and wait a bit for a response. Good luck!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

And although I be a Moderator, would anybody like to RP with me? I don't have a plot at the moment but I was thinking a friendship/action. Where two friends explore the wood of Maine and somehow run into many different creatures. Anyone?

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Sure, but how does this work? Do we just make up characters on the fly?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright then, if you like the basic plot idea I'd say we go for it! Well, we will have our own thread here, unless you want to do it in PM, and we'll make our characters in that thread or paste ones we already have and want to use. (Hope I stated that understandably :D).

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Ok. And just wondering one last thing... Are our characters 'normal ' or do they have special powers?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

For the group in particular, yes, both powers and average are usable. For our RP, we can do what we'd like. How about where once they meet the creatures, they are given powers? :D (By the way I will make our thread).

message 7: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Ooo, ok. I think I already know what kind of creature for my character. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! :)

message 9: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments Does anyone want to roleplay!?

message 10: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Sures! :D

message 11: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Want to RP with me Aly? :D

message 12: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments Sure!

message 13: by Ryan (new)

Ryan :D

message 14: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments What kind of RP do you wanna do?

message 15: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Up to ya! :)

message 16: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments That's why I asked you!!!!!! :P I don't know what kind to do.

message 17: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Hmm, well... what kind of characters do you have so far? :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you like me to make you guys a thread? :D

message 19: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments I am currently in the process of making more. I only have one right now.

message 20: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Yes, Thank you! :D

message 21: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Aly "If we aren't supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?" wrote: "I am currently in the process of making more. I only have one right now."

Ok. :)

message 22: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Hmm, it depends on your plan of RP... m'kay? XD

message 23: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Alright, Kaitlyn? May we have a RP folder? :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 28, 2018 02:44PM) (new)

Sure can! Will whip one up right away! :D
Anybody up for a RP?

message 25: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Well, we already have a RP going so I'll let someone else RP with you. :)

message 26: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2 comments Anyone?

message 27: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 3 comments Hello would anyone like to RP?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello everybody and anybody! So, I have this idea. *Smells wood burning* and was wondering if anybody would be up for it(?)

A settle place in Maine where the ocean's water slaps against the rocks of the coast and the lighthouse's lights flicker every evening when the fog covers the silky melting sun's horizon. Muse A is the type full of mysteries... as a matter of fact, she's mystical in her own way without needing magic. Muse A will go down to the docks every evening, throwing pieces of paper into the water that are in the shape of planes. She'll sit at the dock and sing a song as a female voice talks in the waves, responding to the lyrics. Muse B is new to town and walks down to the dock, noticing this peculiar sighting. When muse A finds out he's been watching her, she is not happy. But time brings them together and she tells him her story. Her Mother had been killed in a boating accident and this was the way for her to summon her Mother's spirit. When suddenly muse B's father is killed in an accident, the two muses are brought together with more than friendship, seeing their loved ones in the ocean's- in God's -voice and seeing the meaning to life. But then on a dawn night, the town freezes. There's a bad spirit in town and the teens need to work together to defeat it.

message 29: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 369 comments Sounds interesting Kaitlyn! I would like to!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome, I'm very happy to hear that! Let me make a thread for us right away.

message 31: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale I have a half fox/human girl, she is in need of someone to rp with if anyone wants to rp with me plz

message 32: by Drew (new)

Drew Waters | 1 comments Looking for an active/semi-active supernatural or paranormal rp in private message.

both use original characters with minor templates

would like to build the world together so i welcome ideas.

looking for 4-5 sentences per post. Nothing too long nothing too short.

message 33: by mere (new)

mere (meredithhh) | 8 comments hey, i'm looking for a partner for a detailed rp about two girls who are in college and meet each other through mutual friends. i want them to fall for each other and experience the college life together. there will be drama and fighting and disagreements but all in all they end up together. anyone up for it?

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale meee !!! I am!! but I have a to create a charrie first.

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Meredith wrote: "hey, i'm looking for a partner for a detailed rp about two girls who are in college and meet each other through mutual friends. i want them to fall for each other and experience the college life to..."

ok i would like to do it with you if you don't mind i created the character so...

message 36: by mere (new)

mere (meredithhh) | 8 comments Mimi 'Pans' wrote: "Meredith wrote: "hey, i'm looking for a partner for a detailed rp about two girls who are in college and meet each other through mutual friends. i want them to fall for each other and experience th..."

awesome. can you make the thread? i probably can’t make my character until later im pretty busy

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale I am not a mod so no :( but we can ask for someone to make it for us

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I can make the thread for you gals. :)

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale thanks!!

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale anyone up for something with me??

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd be up for joining either of you! Have any particular ideas in mind, Anju?

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale or me

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! Do you have any as well?

message 44: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ;) don't know who you are talking about....

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ok..!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Mimi 'Pans' wrote: "ok..!!"

Ha ha, I think we've gotten a bit scrambled for a sec. XD
And to Anju, do you like crime all that much? I don't have a plot, yet, but was thinking of a supernatural/crime/romance(?) combo if that works with you.

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Hello, is anyone interested in a murder mystery set in this world? An entire family has been murdered and we need to find out who did this?? A really unexpected type of murder mystery?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so terribly sorry, Anju! It's been a stressful week for me and I apologize for my unnecessary delay in response. Will make us a thread!

message 49: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 10 comments Mimi 'Pans' wrote: "Hello, is anyone interested in a murder mystery set in this world? An entire family has been murdered and we need to find out who did this?? A really unexpected type of murder mystery?"

Sure!

message 50: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale great!!! thank you, so excited am I. Which character are you going to create? I am thinking about making myself a female detective.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9