Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > Author Review Request Mailing List

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C (InkBlottings) (inkblottings) | 36 comments Hello everybody!

I'm a blogger over at www.inkblottings.com, which mainly focuses on hosting book giveaways, author interviews, other book-related and life-related posts, and, of course, posts regular book reviews.

One of the services that I have recently started up is accepting book review requests from authors looking to get further reviews and exposure for their books. I consider a wide range of genres for a wide range of audiences as I love to keep my reading preferences vast.

At the moment, my review requests are closed to the amount of interest that I received, though this leads onto my next point.

Because I realised that there are quite a few authors looking for bloggers and reviewers to read and review their books, I decided to set up a mailing list for my blog.

This means that you would get emailed straight away when I open up review requests for the blog once again, and, in turn, since you'll be one of the first to know, I'm much more likely to receive your request at a point in time where I can accept it and complete a review for your book to the highest standard.

This also works for authors who have upcoming books or are generally interested in requesting a review in the future - you don't need to be looking for a review right this moment.

If you're at all interested and would like to look into more information about the review requests or would like to sign up for the mailing list, please visit the link below.

http://inkblottings.com/review-policy/

All you need to do is provide an email address and leave the rest up to me! If at any point you wish to unsubscribe, you can freely do so, so why not?

message 2: by Petra (new)

Petra Jacob | 29 comments Your blog looks mighty interesting, and reviews may be handy in the future. I've signed up and subscribed to your blog.

message 3: by Tinthia (new)

Tinthia | 25 comments Ditto