The Sapphic Squad discussion

The Miseducation of Cameron Post
This topic is about The Miseducation of Cameron Post
Old Reading Months > 18/4 April Group Read: The Miseducation of Cameron Post

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) | 53 comments Mod
The winner of our poll was "The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily Danforth!

We will start on April 1st, but don't stress if you aren't able to start that exact day. Discussion threads will be divided into chapter segments, so you should be able to avoid spoilers, while still getting to join in.

If you have any questions, comments, or would like any content warnings, feel free to use this thread. (Or you can shoot me a PM!)

Linda (merlinsbeaver) | 5 comments I'm about 200 pages into the book right now.

This book should be regarded as a YA classic, it has so much to offer, the writing is complex, and the themes and characterization are timeless and wonderful. Just - this should be taught in schools and college seminars. And if you want to talk about YA fiction, especially queer YA fiction.... tbh this should be required.

Elizabeth (elizabethhunter) | 7 comments Just picked it up from the library! Pretty excited to read this!

Kayla | 12 comments I ordered my copy yesterday and it should be here on Friday!! But, until then, I can read the e-book preview I have.

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) | 53 comments Mod
Awesome! Glad to have you all joining in! There's definitely going on in this book and I'm looking forward to discussing it with you all! :)

lacy white (lacymiri) I will be starting this tonight! I was lucky to get it on Overdrive. I've had like 0 time to go to the library these past couple weeks.

Kayla | 12 comments Are spoilers allowed in the discussion thread or should we still tag them?

message 8: by Sabrien (new)

Sabrien Abdelrahman | 55 comments Hey guys I'm joining in kind of late but I just picked this up from the library and excited to get started. I like how the book feels :)

message 9: by Biz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Biz | 11 comments THEY RELEASED A TRAILER FOR THE MOVIE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIhY...